SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE'S HERE! Number 37/500 in da house. MY GOD what a BEAST this is. Stunning in every way. He arrived mint with NO issues. :yess:

He is massive. What a great piece. Olivetti/ Gore group should take a bow on this piece. It's perfect. The Axe is HUGE. I LOVE THIS PIECE! One of the rare true mixed media pieces in my collection. Since I received this a little later than everyone else, my praise for this piece is rather redundant. However, everyone that owns this piece knows just how special it is.

Before I sign off, MAJOR props to Avfin for helping to acquire this piece. Rick agreed to the trade that secured this bad boy for me. I only hope that Rick enjoys the Rhino EX as much as I do this piece. Thanks again Rick.

Great dealing with you :hi5:

I have a co-worker who is a huge Hulk fan. After he saw my Skaar pic on FB he ended up ordering his.
Unfortunately his arrived with broken hair. Sideshow is saying that they don't have any replacements. I have not kept up with the thread but I was wondering if anyone else has received a replacement body.

He has told them that with the statue still in stock he does not understand why they would go through the process of giving him a complete refund, only for him to turn around and purchase another one.

IMG_1562.jpg

Ski

Nah, just lighting!!!

PERFECTION of the SON OF SKAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

Thank you sir!

Ski

Yeah I figure that, eyes were a little glassy like he was hitting the sauce lol, cheers!

Last edited:
@FisherPrice

I did but the replacement piece was worse in my opinion. Sold it for little profit plus Sideshow's $50 refund.

@Skiman
Congrats Ski, truly remarkable piece by Sideshow! :duff
And the eyes are fine! :rock

Anyone hanging in this thread and still not owning this?!? You gotta be a total failure as a human if you dont own this...

still waiting for our exclusive... found one late last month in a local shop for about the same price as if we'd buy it from Sideshow :D

My place is too small to properly display this right now, but it is totally awesome. The print is nothing special, but the axe rules. Forgot to take a picture with it before I re-boxed it. Either way, here it is.

33ah0tx.jpg

My place is too small to properly display this right now, but it is totally awesome. The print is nothing special, but the axe rules. Forgot to take a picture with it before I re-boxed it. Either way, here it is.

33ah0tx.jpg

Joker looks awesome

Back