SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bd867ea6.jpg

Didn't u say u canceled this Skaar? :monkey1

Just got back from SDCC this year, hope you enjoyed my coverage. If you missed it check out this thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113212
One of the greatest Hulk statues yet that I received from SS is the Skaar PF. Although not well known as a character, the sculpt and overall finish on this is spectacular. I am sure if not soon, later it will become a grail and hard to find.

For now a few pics till I get some time to get a video up, enjoy!

DSC_0682.jpg

DSC_0681.jpg

DSC_0683.jpg

DSC_0676.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0675.jpg

More pics and review on my collection thread here: (Uploading the Youtube Video now)
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48150&page=538

just opened my skaar.. WOW!!!

Been collecting over a decade and this piece is a grand slam. quality! omg the weight, the craftsmanship. THIS BRINGS ME BACK TO OLD SIDESHOW QUALITY.. staple piece in my collection..

BRAVO!!!

Oh and the EXCLUSIVE IS ONE OF SIDESHOWS ALLTIME BEST!! A MUST!!!

bodie

Just received my replacement body everything looked perfect and then I picked it up and it had a broken leg. They should have sent it in its original packaging to prevent it from breaking, its just to heavy to be sent in any old box.

A general question:

Does anyone have issues with statues "rattling" inside? Im looking at buying a a piece but was told the base rattles inside if you shake it. The seller, when contacting SS, was told that 1:5 statues may rattle do to the molding process and that its not something they replace since the statue is meant to be stationary. Is it something to worry about or no big deal?

A general question:

Does anyone have issues with statues "rattling" inside? Im looking at buying a a piece but was told the base rattles inside if you shake it. The seller, when contacting SS, was told that 1:5 statues may rattle do to the molding process and that its not something they replace since the statue is meant to be stationary. Is it something to worry about or no big deal?

It is usually no big deal. Just some loose extra polystone left over from the molding/casting process.

A general question:

Yeah, my Emperor's throne has that. I was afraid it was broken but the lights worked just fine. Nothing to worry about.

Back