SPAWN (RAH) Pose Downs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarlet said:
I guess it depends on 2 things,
1. How's the sale of this RAH figure goes
2. Whether McFArlane will allow medicom to continue with the Spawn RAH line.

I think point 2 may be dependant on point 1. If McFarlane sees that this RAH figure sells out and get rave reviews, he might allow or even ask medicom to make other RAH Spawn figures.

If they continue the line, I reckon it'll be

1. 1st Spawn costume
2. Redeemer
3. Al Simmons
4. Medieval Spawn

At the same time, i wouldnt be surprised to see a VCD(non deformed) Violator
If Al sells well, there are going to be more Medicom Spawn stuff.

McFarlane is a gutton for his Spawn stuff, if Medi Spawn sells well, you'll see a whole slew of Spawn related RAHs hitting the market, one after another with all combining to make a robo Spawn....:rolleyes: Interlock 8 sounds real dumb when you're not in the store.....

I think we'll see at least a couple of more of these....personally I hope to get Angela and the Redeemer...

man i owuldn't mind a medieval spawn fig man...:D

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2157a.jpg

The Mike said:
I think we'll see at least a couple of more of these....personally I hope to get Angela and the Redeemer...

After the Gaiman/McFarlane stuff, I wouldn't hold my breath for an Angela. That'd be cool, though.

I want a RAH Violator and Redeemer. I'd say Billy Kincaid, but that'd be an odd figure..

I hate the character but that's a mighty impressive figure! Looks like Medicom hit this one out of the park, Great pix guys!

If I ever get my eBay refund from a past transaction gone awry I will definitely use the funds to secure one of these. Looks amazing!

Hey Edwin, are the fingers on the open hand poseable any? Cos I remember when he was first announced they said he'd have bendy fingers.

Spliff said:
Hey Edwin, are the fingers on the open hand poseable any? Cos I remember when he was first announced they said he'd have bendy fingers.

hmm..not sure abt that..maybe will check it out later..but they feel very rigid..nt as plyable as the hot toys pred fingers..
:D

They're not.:monkey2

Just got mine in, and despite the lack of poseable hands...he's AMAZING. I'd marry this thing if I could.

That's it. Done Deal. Where can I get this Bad Boy for less than an Arm and a Leg?

I got mine from wonderstoreonline...133 for it. Most of the sellers that have him got him for a great price...it's just the shipping is so much cos the box is huge.

Spliff said:
So orgasmic, the cape is waaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun to pose.

Yo, spliff those look fantastic, man!!have more fun with him and take more shots!!!:D

Back