SSE Creature PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
Check the Regular Creature product page and check the upper right. The link doesn't work yet but the B&W Creature is happening today! :rock :woo :bow :banana

VERY NICE! I'm still not getting it though. I had to pull teeth just to afford the regular version...

Not for me since this is the main reason I sold Iron Man in anticipation of a fairly pricey SSE Creature. This will take it's place by my side!!!! :woo

Skip for me, the color version is perfect; I wouldn't want to miss the great colors on the base, etc; not on this one.

:monkey3

Skip for me, the color version is perfect; I wouldn't want to miss the great colors on the base, etc; not on this one.

I'm may box up my color version when this arrives. Not gonna sell it because I love me some Creature PF but a SSE Creature PF was one of my biggest collecting desires.

Love Creature so much, but this one is Pass for me.
Somehow, it does not remind me of the Creature I saw in the film.
I am quite happy with my Color one.

obviously you havent seen the newly released color pics .... :monkey5

I'm may box up my color version when this arrives. Not gonna sell it because I love me some Creature PF but a SSE Creature PF was one of my biggest collecting desires.

agreed. This kinda completes my UniMonster collecting wants.
The dio's I'll decide as I like them. Creature bust would be another pick up though ...
... my collecting days as a whole are now coming to an end ...

SSE Creature looks awesome..I prefer this version...Congrats to those who will own this.

im not sure if i should get this or not w/christmas and stuff comin up :confused: its tempting..........

Back