TDK two face sculpt in the making

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha if only i had the money to buy a Kato suit for every figure lol

But we do need an accurate 3 button Two Face suit.

Ya that's the problem:lol:slap ..but for a figure that's no more then really just a sculpt and a suit the suit may as well be top quality, that's why Ironman and batman type figures are the safer option, as you can't really spend a fortune upgrading there suits.

How much do his sculpt's go for? ..these cost even more then Xeno's right?

If this is released via CREG customs it should come in around $70 unpainted i'm guessing.

I'm with you man! I'm crazy enough to spend a fortune on upgrading this guy's suit too, just that don't think we'll ever have enough group interest to commission it, apart from the fact that Kato simply has no time - fully booked!

Never considered having a 2 face in my collection because I never did like HT's version but if possible Adam I would certainly like to have this if available and allowed :monkey3

Great sculpt, another masterpiece along with Bale. Well everything Adam does! I think i'd be in for this too.

Slightly off topic, but what were people's hang ups with the HT 2 face? I always think looking at pictures it looks nice.

Great sculpt, another masterpiece along with Bale. Well everything Adam does! I think i'd be in for this too.

Slightly off topic, but what were people's hang ups with the HT 2 face? I always think looking at pictures it looks nice.

It is almost certainly sculpted off the early leaked production artwork, and not real screen shots.

The eye socket is totally off (way too open), and the head is too thin, a bit pinheaded

Put me down for one please:D ,maybe Kato could make us a better suit to go with it.

As much as I'd like to have a Kato suit for all of my TDK figures, I feel like the only character that's worth it is Wayne. Can't afford to have all 3 to have Kato quality, guess I'll have to settle with HT DX quality :lol

Back