Statue The Avengers: Age of Ultron Diorama [Comicave Studios]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like a nightmare to ship

Exactly. :lol

I guess if it's coming in multiple pieces though they can beef up some packaging, but still....definitely something to consider. Will not look forward to shipping.

Have there been any updates about this thing? I haven't heard anything new and I haven't seen the folks at Comicave talking about it outside of it's showing at SDCC. I hope they still plan on making this!

Have there been any updates about this thing? I haven't heard anything new and I haven't seen the folks at Comicave talking about it outside of it's showing at SDCC. I hope they still plan on making this!
Don't hold your breath. They seem to only be focused on fulfilling the lame promises of play imaginative right now.

Ya, doesnt look like this is high on their priority list... it took them forever to produce 1 or 2 lil 1/10th or 1/12 iron man figures.

all there attention is onto the Hulkbuster now, and that prob wont even come out in 2016... kinda lost intrest in the dioramma at this point anyways, such a huge space required to display.

Back