"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually out of the 4 gunman he released i own 2 full figure sets one painted head and clothes combo and one painted head... i only missed out on blondie clothing....

so my collection is semi complete. missing the most important piece of the collection.

2009 was a great year for GBU fans hopefully this coming year we will see more great stuff

How many of you would be able to afford one complete Rainman figure for each month ?

I'm looking forward to VM to complete his project. Hope he offers separate headsculpts for sale.

Jim

Not I, unfortunately. Getting a complete Tuco and a MWNN costume set was a major coup for me. :lol I've basically been going the same route you have up till Rainman and VM happened along, picking up various head sculpts and looking for bit and pieces from any source I can find.

I was on the road without a computer most of the summer, so I totally missed out on getting an Angel Eyes costume set from Rainman. :banghead I won't have the complete trio till I either make my own Setenza or someone else offers a new version of him. :monkey2

I'm also really looking forward to VM's Blondie. I'm kinda hoping he'll consider doing a version of Angel Eyes after that, but I think it can wait he's finished with the Blondies first.

Finishing up the day with a quick "Man w/No Name" update. All the outfits are completed w/boots, gun belts, belts, etc. Just now wrapped up the ponchos! I'll be painting the heads soon....

Here's a box of goodies....:lol

box.jpg

Finishing up the day with a quick "Man w/No Name" update. All the outfits are completed w/boots, gun belts, belts, etc. Just now wrapped up the ponchos! I'll be painting the heads soon....

Here's a box of goodies....:lol

box.jpg

Thanks for the update! That's a great looking box of goodies you got there... I can see some shirts & sheepskin vests, and a poncho underneath all those nice boots. Looking forward to seeing some of those painted heads, too! :banana

looks like I missed the boat on w/e was going on, I really want a Blondie :/

Hard times ahead, and it's with a heavy heart I'll probably have to sell my Seb-made Blondie soon:

blondie.jpg

I'll post it in the For sale thread when the time comes...

Possible Blondie Clothing Source.

Was in Target today. In the Pink aisle with the Barbie logo is the male character from twilight--- 25 bucks

has a gray jacket, pretty decent looking black jeans

and most importantly

blue thin striped shirt like Eastwoods.

I did not buy this figure as my MWNN figures are pretty much set, so I can not testify to the quality of the stuff outside the box. Figure appears to my untrained eye to be a bit heftier then Ken, but again I could not guarantee the fit on the bodies we prefer. Perhaps some tailoring modifications. I would definately swap out the buttons

hope this helps

Jim

Possible Blondie Clothing Source.

Was in Target today. In the Pink aisle with the Barbie logo is the male character from twilight--- 25 bucks

has a gray jacket, pretty decent looking black jeans

and most importantly

blue thin striped shirt like Eastwoods.

Jim

Thanks for the tip Jim,
now just what were you doing in the Pink aisle @ Target??? :lol

Thanks for the tip Jim,
now just what were you doing in the Pink aisle @ Target??? :lol

I do have Goddaughters.

CAVEAT: Again since I did not buy this figure or take it out of the box, I can not guarantee that he is wearing a Long sleeve shirt under the gray jacket

Jim

Back