The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY HELL!!!!

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/interviews/a499438/james-mangold-the-wolverine-will-have-a-bloodier-unrated-cut.html?rss

How long is your first cut of the movie and are there any scenes you had to lose that'll make it to the DVD?

"I'm very happy with the cut, and the studio was very generous in terms of letting me finish the movie as I wanted, but I do think we will have a slightly more violent version... let's say an unrated, a bloodier version. There's about ten or 12 minutes of scenes that I'd love people to see, that we'll produce some kind of longer version of the movie at some point on Blu-ray or whatever. There's another great scene with Hiro Sanada and a much more elaborate battle with ninjas from the third act that is a pretty huge battle sequence that you'll see."

:yess: :yess:

Last edited:
That sounds badass! I'm actually really excited for this after a ll I've been reading. In a perfect world, Fox would get this franchise back in order with this and DoFP, start collaborating with Marvel Studios (as would Sony), and we'd get a cohesive universe out of the ordeal.

Is it too much to hope that it's the first Bluray released and not a year later double dip? :pray: :lol

They'd better because the bluray/dvd market is shrinking fast. With Apple TV and streaming films from iTunes and everything else through Netflix... fewer are buying physical copies.

They'd better because the bluray/dvd market is shrinking fast. With Apple TV and streaming films from iTunes and everything else through Netflix... fewer are buying physical copies.

The only people I know who stream are ones that have never bought DVDs to begin with. They always rented and now they stream too. They also rarely go to the theater either.

I think this whole...blu-rays are dying out BS is coming from Netflix and other streamers.

I will always buy blu-rays as long as they make them, same with CDs too.

The only people I know who stream are ones that have never bought DVDs to begin with. They always rented and now they stream too. They also rarely go to the theater either.

I think this whole...blu-rays are dying out BS is coming from Netflix and other streamers.

I will always buy blu-rays as long as they make them, same with CDs too.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

I'm a stoneage fella, have never stremed a movie. always buy them on physical media.

That partly due to my Internet not being fast enough for seamless streaming

I must have physical media.

I like owning physical copies too, but streaming is without a doubt the best thing possible.

I spent too much money on my home theater to waste it with streaming, it's just not as good as disc quality.

Get this, the major telecommunication companies already have the technology to allow 4K streaming with DTS Master Audio.

They refuse to implement it because they're making way too much money off the current crappy infrastructure.

Greed.

Current Streaming is only good for movies I don't care to own.

Last edited:
Back