transcendental meditation Benefit Concert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got back from NYC (great city) and had the great oppertunity to sit front row at the David Lynch benefit concert Featureing Paul McCartney and Ringo getting back together for TM. Awesome stuff and Excellent Concert! :rock :peace Other stars were, Cheryl Crow, Moby, Eddy Vedder, Ben Harper, Donovan, Paul Horn Jim James, Bettye Lavette and others... with surprise speakers Jerry Seinfield and Howard Stern!! Best show I've ever been too. (Also went to the after party which was pretty cool too :monkey3)

TM is very cool and they had shown great success in helping school kids/teens center themselves and be able to concentrate on the possativeness in their lives. Helps keep them out of trouble as well. ;)

Any one else on the board practice meditation?

Here's a video of how I meditate

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/E46ygDkbJUM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/E46ygDkbJUM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just got back from NYC (great city) and had the great oppertunity to sit front row at the David Lynch benefit concert Featureing Paul McCartney and Ringo getting back together for TM. Awesome stuff and Excellent Concert! :rock :peace Other stars were, Cheryl Crow, Moby, Eddy Vedder, Ben Harper, Donovan, Paul Horn Jim James, Bettye Lavette and others... with surprise speakers Jerry Seinfield and Howard Stern!! Best show I've ever been too. (Also went to the after party which was pretty cool too :monkey3)

TM is very cool and they had shown great success in helping school kids/teens center themselves and be able to concentrate on the possativeness in their lives. Helps keep them out of trouble as well. ;)

Any one else on the board practice meditation?

I don't have the discipline for it. Sounds like a great show!

I have only ever had a small interest in Meditating. I used to mostly sideshate, but now I'm a full on Enterbator.

I guess that means Mr thrifty is alright. I think I've just been enlightened. Thanks.

It's all about the concert. Rock and roll. :rock

He just asked if anyone actually practiced meditation around here, as a secondary question. I'll say no I don't. Your turn Sam. I guess this is the last thing I have to say in this thread, 'cause I'm disgusted. I aint going down the kissing butt track. I don't need that kind of illumination.

Back