Would you buy a PF The Dead Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
I know this question has come up before but now that I'm laughing at myself again for succumbing to the Spooktacular hype by buying a couple more 12" figures which I undoubtedly will sell since I don't collect any 12" figures. :rolleyes: :duh ...

Would you buy a PF "The Dead" Figure?

Me personally I would only want one and wouldn't collect a series of them. But a PF Patient Zero would fit in nicely with my PF themed collection. Although Zero isn't the greatest of the Dead figures he has a special mystique about him being so limited and desired in the 12" line and the first Dead.

Re: Would you buy a PF The Figure?

A cool zombie PF, of course! :rock

I would definitely but I don't think I would be a completist maybe just a couple of them.

I would want to, but I haven't been able to afford
a Premium Format figure yet and I've wanted one
since the Wolverine Logan figure. :(

Not interested. I say that now but if they did come out with one I would probably cave in and get it.

With all the different lines I'm collecting already? No. I'd rather save the money of a PF and pick up 3-5 (depending on price) 12" The Dead heads. Plus, I'm afraid Sideshow might try variants there too!:horror And at that pricepoint, I'll be a lot more picky with what I'd buy, including the normal releases.

I could see Sideshow trying a low run Premium Format Dead figure for fun to see the fans reaction. Heck there's no licensing fees to worry about when factoring the profitability and it wouldn't have to be extremely tailoring heavy. Something simple like Patient Zero with basically pants a shirt and a wristwatch.

Now come on, tell me if they did an LE of 300-500 PF Patient Zero's at $275 it wouldn't sell out quickly. :wacky

i would buy one pf. patient zero. But i would only buy it if it was less than 200.00. considering there are no licensing issues, it should be easier to keep these at a fair price.

Back