XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tempting sometimes to cash in for $3K lol. I'm selling so much to help buy a home... been considering selling my Hot Toys Avengers and it's crazy when I realize my complete set will bring in the same... possibly less, than Magneto would.

But I have to keep it!

Bit the bullet. Paid a little more than I wanted [emoji16], but I can't see this thing dropping lower than $2500, soooo. Have to sell my XM Mark 7 PO, but I made the hard choice to go with the Hot Toys 43 1/4 for the IronMan of my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats on the pickup! Stinks you had to drop the Mk 7 but scooping up the HT 1:4 is a guaranteed winner! :rock

Congrats on the pickup! Stinks you had to drop the Mk 7 but scooping up the HT 1:4 is a guaranteed winner! :rock

Thanks man. Yeah. I think the XM one will be an incredible statue no doubt, but if it can help pay for the Mags, I can "settle" for the Hot Toys 1/4. I'm selling my PO, but If I get no takers, I'll take possession & gauge the market & sell it later. (Commence flipper hate)

Thanks man. Yeah. I think the XM one will be an incredible statue no doubt, but if it can help pay for the Mags, I can "settle" for the Hot Toys 1/4. If I get no takers, I'll take possession & gauge the market & sell it later. (Commence flipper hate)

:lol Well don't list it here, it's against board rules fyi. You'll have noi trouble selling it once you have it in hand, that's a nice worse case scenario to have. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my bad. I'll edit. I was just stating my intentions.

Oh my bad. I'll edit. I was just stating my intentions.

:lol No worries, figured I'd give you a heads up in advance. Board rules dictate an item must be in your possession in order to sell it here, for future reference. ;)

If you want to sell a PO take it to Statue Collectors BST facebook group. Lots of buyers there and no rules against selling POs.

Yeah the paint job is out of this world. I can't pnpoint it but there is something a little off about the sculpt to me. Maybe the eyes or eyebrows. Still great though. One day hopefully I can pick one up and I don't really love the unmasked XM head.

I kind of want a custom helmeted head for it though that isn't so angry.

I know...so many no helmet options...I'd like to see a custom portrait wearing the helmet, too.

Anyone who missed out on the Custom switch out Magneto Arm / Doom mask / Wolverine skull pm me Just looking to help someone out, not making a penny.

Anyone who missed out on the Custom switch out Magneto Arm / Doom mask / Wolverine skull pm me Just looking to help someone out, not making a penny.

I thought about getting these many time, but I would never display the Doom mask. Can you place the wolv skull facing out? Not sure it would fit in Mags hand that way, but otherwise you only see back of skull.

Has anyone had any issues with Magneto where they had to get a replacement? Just wondering what the procedures are.

Back