Hot Toys– Clash of the Titans: Perseus Spec and pics -LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got pictures of him..but dont u think his face so clean compared to the proto?

HT_COTT_Perseus_PR11.jpg

Never saw the movie but the costume design was really weak. What is with the bug shell sheild? I thought it was a gift from the Gods.

What annoys me about this figure is the new ankle pegs Hot Toys have been using. It's been screwing up a lot of my customs. This one and the King Leonidas one aren't ball joint compatible. Anyone know how I can use the ankle pegs with other Hot Toys feet??

What annoys me about this figure is the new ankle pegs Hot Toys have been using. It's been screwing up a lot of my customs. This one and the King Leonidas one aren't ball joint compatible. Anyone know how I can use the ankle pegs with other Hot Toys feet??

I would use SS feet with plumbers tape to make the Leo /Perseus joints have more options. This option would only work if your using boots that slip over the feet.

Sam and Medeusa's head sculpture is extraordinary and that's pretty much about it......

IMG_25871.jpg

IMG_25901.jpg

IMG_25921.jpg

It's not the perfect solution, but you may try the hot glue tricks to join HT feet with the new ball joint.

I'm trying to put my Superman 2 in 1 suit on this body. The only problem is the boots.

When you say hot glue trick what do you mean?

saw this figure on display..much much better than the pictures posted here...and it will be a good pair wif leonidas..both from spartan :p

:lol I guess I must be the only one who liked the figure and movie. Also I noticed they included Zeus' sword which wasn't in the original specs for this figure.

I got Perseus today. not has chance to look at him yet though. got the Bluray over the weekend so I can sit and play with the figure and watch the movie tonight.

:lol I guess I must be the only one who liked the figure and movie. Also I noticed they included Zeus' sword which wasn't in the original specs for this figure.

I liked the movie and figure, I am waiting on Toys2 to ship it. With the lack of interest, I should haven't pre-ordered so soon and waited, I might have saved some money on it.

Back