Hot Toys– Clash of the Titans: Perseus Spec and pics -LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look who has come out..no interest in it ..but still cool, and great box design.:)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OECXKTs3sQQ&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OECXKTs3sQQ&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Cool indeed, I'm actually relieved the movie sucked...too many figures on my plate already :panic:

lacks of pics... says... lack of interest/demand...
!ByDphDgEWk~$(KGrHqZ,!iIEw5LHkgdIBMQJOFiYjg~~_12.JPG

!ByDphygBGk~$(KGrHqJ,!igEw5drmmiyBMQJOH6)t!~~_12.JPG
!ByDpglQ!mk~$(KGrHqV,!h0Ew5(Ib!FSBMQJOD3iW!~~_12.JPG

That packaging is flippen sweet.

I do want the figure but then we got shown T1000, Abigail and Berzerker. I have to prioritize. I will try to get him somehow.

That packaging is flippen sweet.

I do want the figure but then we got shown T1000, Abigail and Berzerker. I have to prioritize. I will try to get him somehow.

I feel ya E. My list thus far:

IM Mark IV
IM Mark VI
War Machine
Abigail
T-1000
Berzerker
Royce

I have Whiplash, Persues, T-1000 SC on the way soon :thud:

Oh man I'd love to have all those too but I feel ya have to draw the line somewhere.
Not that there's much of choice really as there is the money to consider!

Oh man I'd love to have all those too but I feel ya have to draw the line somewhere.
Not that there's much of choice really as there is the money to consider!

That is my line......I wish I could get Medi Boba Fett and a slew of SS Star Wars as well but HT is king of my collection.

:(

My collection could use some figures with swords instead of all the guns

but there is just to much coming out atm

I had given up on the Ironman line until I bloody say that new 2-1 Iron and its insane!!

Perseus would look sweet beside king leo but I don't even have him yet!!

I feel ya E. My list thus far:

IM Mark IV
IM Mark VI
War Machine
Abigail
T-1000
Berzerker
Royce

I have Whiplash, Persues, T-1000 SC on the way soon :thud:

Me too Broseph. Hot toys is killing me.:lol
-Ezio
-T-1000