Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WM in action!

Order this right now before price go wayyyyy up :wave

261f14af.jpg

25405d8c.jpg

3e2c4706.jpg

e89d786e.jpg

7c820e89.jpg

abc1478e.jpg

16586d94.jpg

2d983aa5.jpg

6d79f11d.jpg

cec7bc0e.jpg

668ee072.jpg

59129467.jpg

5c35fe97.jpg

c4104cc7.jpg

You can really play it like a toy cos is really well build, solid and heavy. The best 1/6 IM figure for sure.

I've just notice something, HT forgot to put a 'logo' (i don't know what logo it is) on his right hand.

006.jpg

It still look perfect without it tho

It looks like an Air Force Logo. I found a pic on the net that looks very similar. I am unable to upload the pic, because I am at work right now.

i love how beefy he looks. my friend actually thought that there was a TT body underneath the armor.

THIS is how it's supposed to look man. as nice as the MK3 was, it really felt like a cyborg as opposed to a man in a suit.

I spotted the missing logo when the first prototype shots came out, no one seemed bothered.
I've just ordered another one, this looks amazing.

I think it is just the lighting. Judging by OMG's pics both bottom eyes have a line going across (gah this is getting hard to explain) that joins up to the slots for the actual section for the eye. That line or section is catching the light. (sorry if i explained this badly)

lol is just the light. Oh did I mention the hip is rubber?
Also be careful with the EX-Wife, if you put it too deep into the slot, it can never get out ........ like mine.

Also be careful with the EX-Wife, if you put it too deep into the slot, it can never get out ........ like mine.

Or the Pelvic exterior... Mk. 2 and Mk,3 is also like this. The rest is plastics I suppose, especially the Abs.?

Hows the leg articulation, OMG? I've yet to see a photo from anyone on the web showing the figure with his legs bent, which has me slightly concerned.

ive had an update from loontentoys although im not holding him to it as could be longer knowing hot toys,but he is hoping to get stock maybe in the next 2 weeks so im hoping to have him right at the end of the month or a week or so later:yess: but he is so close now:1-1::rotfl

Back