Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo Review 2 :panic:

c5dbe5b1.jpg

11356672.jpg

be2be654.jpg

240a1eda.jpg

2ec10181.jpg

fdcaa68d.jpg

7f3cc25a.jpg

ba2dc7bf.jpg

Such awesome pics, OMG! :rock :clap
I might be the only one, but I really like the look of him without the helmet! I'm most likely gonna display him like that! :rock

I have a question; How does the cape connect to the armour? Is that done with magnets as well? Is it a sturdy connection?

Nope i think IM2 is great as well. :hi5:

Nope, there are more Iron Man 2 was awesome. Not as good as Thor or Iron Man 1 but just barely so. Its my third favorite comic movie of all time behind Iron Man 1 and Thor.
Woo hoo! :hi5: :duff

Ang Lee's hulk is a bad comic book movie. Thats being nice too.:peace
Uggghh!
There goes 2 hours of my life that I'll never be able to get back. :gah:

:pfft:Ang Lee's Hulk.

How does the cape connect to the armour? There is a hard plastic part inside the cape, and you connect the cape into the slot at the back of the armor. Is like how you put the flip on Iron Man's back.

How does the cape connect to the armour? There is a hard plastic part inside the cape, and you connect the cape into the slot at the back of the armor. Is like how you put the flip on Iron Man's back.

Sweet! Thanks for the answer, dude! :rock

This really looks amazing. I get more and more psyched with every picture.

Back