Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE LEGS ARE FINE

Hemsworth's legs are not that big anyway.

article-1383869-0BDFDF9A00000578-588_468x607.jpg

Sorry to do an off topic subject: I've been looking for the thread where somebody was sculpting his own Hemmsworth Thor (I've done multiple search terms with nothing). He was also doing rooted hair on the piece and was planning on doing body work, too.

If anybody knows which thread I am referring to, would you pm me the link? Thanks!

just saw it again tonight...
can't wait for this figure....thanks OMG for a fantastic look...post more shots anytime you want....please. :)

This may seem like a dumb question but here goes...I really like the box, but judging from the "unboxing" video (page 171 in here) it looks like you might have to cut into the lid to get the cape out....for those lucky enough to have this guy already...is that the case? Hope not.

Anyhow....if anyone's got more pictures, please post 'em...thanks!

This may seem like a dumb question but here goes...I really like the box, but judging from the "unboxing" video (page 171 in here) it looks like you might have to cut into the lid to get the cape out....for those lucky enough to have this guy already...is that the case? Hope not.

I'm pretty sure it's just another plastic layer you remove. I'd really be surprised and shocked if they decided to make you have to cut anything on the packaging

Saw the movie again tonight myself. Still freaking awesome and the figure is harder to wait for seeing those pics.

Sorry to do an off topic subject: I've been looking for the thread where somebody was sculpting his own Hemmsworth Thor (I've done multiple search terms with nothing). He was also doing rooted hair on the piece and was planning on doing body work, too.

If anybody knows which thread I am referring to, would you pm me the link? Thanks!

this one
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/622240-1-6-thor-chris-hemsworth.html

THE LEGS ARE FINE

Hemsworth's legs are not that big anyway.

article-1383869-0BDFDF9A00000578-588_468x607.jpg

Yes, but I've still got a set of advanced leg thighs to put on him anyway. If it throws his lower body out of proportion to his upper body I’ll remove them and just save them for someone else.

Yes, but I've still got a set of advanced leg thighs to put on him anyway. If it throws his lower body out of proportion to his upper body I’ll remove them and just save them for someone else.
Could you post pics after you swap out the legs?
Thanks.

I really think this figure could use what you're going to do.

The figure looks great- expression doesn't bother me. The front body armor looked fakish and toy-like in the first set of pics of the released figure BUT someone posted a pic of the kneeling Thor from the movie and IT looked toy-ish in a way. The biggest problem to me is the arm armor which should be shinier metallic looking- just a minor quibble! I'm ordering a SECOND one based on the hammer and rock stand alone!!!

Back