Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I get HT Thor or Ghost Rider?

I think Ghost Rider is less likely to get another figure. Even with the new movie coming out, he won't come with a chopper, as I don't think he rides a chopper in the new movie (he rides a different kind of motorcycle) :(

Thor will most definitely get a new figure for The Avengers movie, and it may even look better than this one.

So I say Ghost Rider.

I'd get this Thor before he is $300-400 a year or so from now...not sure how much better he is going to look in the Avengers

There is a nude Thor body already up on EBay and it doesn't look like an advanced or a muscule body.

I'm thinking the heavy suit up top will make him look pretty big, but I'm glad I bought those advanced thigh pieces for his legs.

There is a nude Thor body already up on EBay and it doesn't look like an advanced or a muscule body.

I'm thinking the heavy suit up top will make him look pretty big, but I'm glad I bought those advanced thigh pieces for his legs.

IMG_6766-horz.jpg

It seems to be a Wolverine torso with Perseus arms.

I'd get this Thor before he is $300-400 a year or so from now...not sure how much better he is going to look in the Avengers

What makes you think he'd command that kind of price?

If HT put out an Avengers Thor soon after this 1, I'd be inclined to think the price would plummet b/c the next Thor would probably be an improvement in all areas. See the IM Mark II for example.

Better example might be comparing the Mark IV vs. BD Mark III. Mark II is essentially a straight-up update of the same armor with different dimensions/new features. The new Thor outfit is likely to be different, and folks will want to keep the older suited version in their collection.

Better example might be comparing the Mark IV vs. BD Mark III. Mark II is essentially a straight-up update of the same armor with different dimensions/new features. The new Thor outfit is likely to be different, and folks will want to keep the older suited version in their collection.

Hmmm, idk if I agree with the Thor costume change. There really is no reason to change it unlike Tony Stark and his constant updating of the Mark platform technology.

Guess well find out when Avengers previews start rolling in :rock

Hmmm, idk if I agree with the Thor costume change. There really is no reason to change it unlike Tony Stark and his constant updating of the Mark platform technology.

Guess well find out when Avengers previews start rolling in :rock

It could happen, I suppose... but I agree. Unlike Cap and Iron Man, there doesn't seem to be any real reason for a change.

It could happen, I suppose... but I agree. Unlike Cap and Iron Man, there doesn't seem to be any real reason for a change.

I never followed Thor in the comics so maybe Karamaz knows something I don't. From memory I don't recall ever upgrading his armor - he didn't need to as long as he held the hammer..............right?

For merchandising purposes. That's the main reason costumes change from movie to movie, IMO.

Good point :D

It doesn't matter about the costume, the first one will most likely be the hardest to get later on and the most expensive.

I say don't wait on an Avenger version, get this one now.

Back