Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at those Leon pictures he looks really ugly. :lol Hopefully HT does a re-release. :pray: That's just one ugly Leon.

He doesn't look that bad. But my God does he look/act terrible in Degeneration. I don't know what Capcom was thinking with Leon in that movie.

my leon & HCG licker :wink1:

LK26.jpg

LK28.jpg

LK35.jpg

Woo! Just won a RPD Leon on ebay UK. Sometimes it pays to be up at 4am! Great price too. Can't wait to have it.

I posted this in the ami-con thread, but I really hope HT goes back to some of the earlier games for the anniversary. Specifically, I hope they do RE 1 Chris and Jill. I didn't keep RE 5 S.T.A.R.S. Chris, because he's basically unrecognizable as the same guy from RE 1. But RE I has the only looks and characters that I want on the shelf, as I think of those looks as the most iconic, essential representations of Resident Evil characters there is. I've got S.T.A.R.S. Wesker, but he gets real lonely sometimes :(

Hope not. Ada was more than a little bit of a gymnist in that part of the game. I'd rather her have exposed joints, and be able to be posed properly.
images

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2x5GcOqsGg"]‪Ada Wong Vs Leon S Kennedy‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

photo0001ii.jpg

photo0003d.jpg

This figure is awesome. It's pretty much perfect infact. Im so glad i bought this. 280 is a good enough price.

Back