Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
read somewhere on the predator shadow thread that hot toys might do some reissues now thats why we might see ada and hopefully a new leon

Originally Posted by eighthsamurai
Q2. Like T1, is it possible we might see reissues of your older figures such as from AVP, Alien and Predator?

A. We don't have plans to simply re-release a figure. But recently started to consider the challenge of marrying previous characters with new techniques. We're still very much at the investigation stage, but next year, just as with terminator, there's a big possibility we might be revisiting characters and properties we haven't seen in a while.

just saw this pic on the sucker punch thread the girl next to the new hot toys muscle body am i going crazy or is that claire redfield from resident evil code verconica ?

270681_183977414997590_138228759572456_521772_872741_n.jpg

you guys could be right but it looks like shes wearing jeans in the pic and i dont remember of the sucker punches ladies wearing jeans .

you guys could be right but it looks like shes wearing jeans in the pic and i dont remember of the sucker punches ladies wearing jeans .

None of em wore Jeans. But Amber wore the closest thing to "pants" in the movie. You can see the little breaks in the stockings near her hips. Plus it looks like she's wearing her little hat.

Here's a pic of the gentle giant statue

5CAUTOIMAGES5CGE80073lg.jpg

I think we'll see Ada Wong at SDCC or one of the International toy fairs. Hopefully a new Leon too.

Hate being poor... but am selling my custom Hot Toys Chris Redfield on complete plastic body (made using HT T-800, Barney Ross and Perseus) PM me if you're interested. :(

Also have a regular STARS Chris (no mods made)

Back