Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ave, I'm sure you could sweet talk Arahom for us to have em shipped this week right? :panic: maybe over a couple beers tonight? :duff:family
xD I'm just messin' with ya =p

I'm going for a visit in about 2 weeks
I will report on all the new news
I had a crazy idea, I will have them all imported to the Studio and then we don't have to wait for customs and their crazy delays?
Everyone agree? :duff

Me too!

@Ave

I paid the full amount of 500$ (2nd for Medusa and shipping costs) all in one payment.

Will this be a problem?

Shouldn't be, done the same a couple of weeks ago, just to avoid the falling AU$ thnx to a tip from board member
Just email ARH for confirmation
I did and got the reply alls good
Where is she already

Arahom asked me to post
Medusa box measurements: size: 32x25x22 inches weight: 58 lbs

I feel a bit cheated regarding the box size, they said it would be 2/3rds of original box.

Original box is:
30.00" H (762mm) x 34.00" W (863.6mm) x 23.00" L (584.2mm)*

So new one is 91% of original size (linearly) or 75% of original size (volumetric)
:(

Even if it´s not as good as promoted, good improvement :hi5:

It´s literally in my limit size to be able to take it home. 79 linear inches (31+25+22). So let´s pray to god it´ll be at least one inch less, 78"!:monkey3

Ok so some new developments
I had to post this from Arahom, so you know the latest updates.

"Most guys have paid now. Just a few remaining. This is good, but since we are shipping the statues from the factory, we must ship them all at once. There is a pick up fee that I must pay every time I request a shipment, and the fee is not cheap for this huge package, so I can’t keep making several individual shipments as people pay.

I will give time for those who did not pay yet until the end of the week. If no payment is received, I will then ship everyone else’s, but for those who did not pay, shipping charges will have to be increased to cover pick up fees.

The bad news.... There are 10 customers from Australia! Australia shipping is over $400 by FedEx for this Medusa ! I’m trying to see if we can have some other payment option available that will charge less. At this rate, I cannot guarantee I will ship it express unless Australia customers pay another $100 for shipping.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc."

For our AUS customers, we are doing our best to find the best solution, please contact ARH Studios directly for any questions you may have in regards to shipping.

"Most guys have paid now. Just a few remaining. This is good, but since we are shipping the statues from the factory, we must ship them all at once. There is a pick up fee that I must pay every time I request a shipment, and the fee is not cheap for this huge package, so I can’t keep making several individual shipments as people pay.

I will give time for those who did not pay yet until the end of the week. If no payment is received, I will then ship everyone else’s, but for those who did not pay, shipping charges will have to be increased to cover pick up fees

The bad news.... There are 10 customers from Australia! Australia shipping is over $400 by FedEx for this Medusa ! I’m trying to see if we can have some other payment option available that will charge less. At this rate, I cannot guarantee I will ship it express unless Australia customers pay another $100 for shipping.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc."

For our AUS customers, we are doing our best to find the best solution, please contact ARH Studios directly for any questions you may have in regards to shipping.

So are you saying if the AUS buyers don't pay we all can't get FedEx or just the AUS that don't pay by the end of the week don't get FedEx unless they pay an extra 100.00????and am I reading right that we made the quota so we get shipped FedEx by the end of the week for those who paid in full??

Here's how I understand it:

1. Everybody in the world except Aus that have paid by the end of the week will get the first batch of shipment via FedEx, which realistically won't be shipped out until next week at the earliest. May even be longer for the financial transaction to post internationally.

2. Everybody in the world except Aus that don't pay by the end of the week will have a yet to be determined surcharge to cover the pick up fees, and they will be sent out via FedEx on the second batch

3. 10 Aus customers will have to accept normal shipping, or pay an additional $100 for FedEx

I will give time for those who did not pay yet until the end of the week. If no payment is received, I will then ship everyone else’s, but for those who did not pay, shipping charges will have to be increased to cover pick up fees.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc."

That's so disappointing to hear, I don't want to be negative but this is very upsetting news to me and all the other Australian buyers.

Since I purchased 2 for myself that makes $400 I have already paid in shipping, I really can't afford to pay anymore.

I really hope there is something that can be worked out, I have been so excited about Medusa and I still am, but I can't help but be disappointed after hearing this.

Please keep us informed Alex and let us know if there is anything you can do to help out the Aussies that are buying her.

Here's how I understand it:

1. Everybody in the world except Aus that have paid by the end of the week will get the first batch of shipment via FedEx, which realistically won't be shipped out until next week at the earliest. May even be longer for the financial transaction to post internationally.

2. Everybody in the world except Aus that don't pay by the end of the week will have a yet to be determined surcharge to cover the pick up fees, and they will be sent out via FedEx on the second batch

3. 10 Aus customers will have to accept normal shipping, or pay an additional $100 for FedEx

Bout sums it up.

Back