Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you all shut up already and stop bugging the man?????
" Will it ship today??"
"Wilkl it ship tomorrow??? "
"Yes Australia, no EMS, yes shipping, no shipping..blah blah blah.."
Like a bunch of babies.
Averone told you already - They are working on shipping, they will straighten things out, they will let everyone know what is going on.

Let people do their job, stop annoying.
:exactly::goodpost:

You guys got a mail on shipping?

No shipping mail yet

Would you all shut up already and stop bugging the man?????
" Will it ship today??"
"Wilkl it ship tomorrow??? "
"Yes Australia, no EMS, yes shipping, no shipping..blah blah blah.."
Like a bunch of babies.
Averone told you already - They are working on shipping, they will straighten things out, they will let everyone know what is going on.

Let people do their job, stop annoying.

Kissing AS* won't help you get yours faster

Kissing AS* won't help you get yours faster

:rotfl

But I do agree that we(even me) have been a bit demanding with ARH studios, I'm sure Alex and Arahom are doing the best they can to get Medusa send out as quickly and safely as possible.

I'm really excited to get her, I just need to be more patient :monkey3

Ok guys

Some news
Good or bad, I keep you informed

After much debate Arahom and I came up with best solution for shipping:

Unfortunately EMS from China is not a possibility as we had first intended, and it changed things a bit. Our factory wind up making the box a little larger than my original design (but still a lot smaller than first Medusa box) due to the fact that even though we are using the best Styrofoam available in China, it is still not as dense as the prototype box I sent them for guidance. Since it is always better to be safer than sorry, our factory decided to make the box a little bigger than my original design but unfortunately made it oversized for EMS from China, which prevented my original plans.

ARH Studios decided to charge only $200 USD as a flat rate EMS shipping from China to make the statue affordable for everyone, and even if costs were a little over $200, we would cover it with no extra expenses to our buyers. Unfortunately with the EMS from China option out of the picture, the only other solution for shipping the Medusa directly from China is FedEx. (UPS and DHL are same rates).

I decided then to ship all statues by FedEx, but the problem with FedEx is that after we checked rates for all countries, we learned that costs are way over our initial plan of $200. FedEx costs are rating from $350 to $400 plus to most countries, leaving us with very few options available.

Due to the circumstances, we cannot ship EMS from China and FedEx rates are really expensive, making it not possible either, but we still can ship EMS from the USA. I have checked with USPS already, and we can ship from here to all countries with no restrictions on the size and weight.

The good news is that we still can ship the Medusa by EMS as we first intended, but we will have to bring the statues to the USA first on our container leaving this week from China.

What it means? It means although the statues will leave China this week as our factory guaranteed, we will still have to wait another 2 weeks until they arrive in the USA and clear customs.

The only country we cannot ship EMS is to Australia which there is no EMS available for this size and weight. For Australia buyers, we will have to ship it by USPS Priority Mail.

This info is valid for buyers in the USA, Canada, Australia, and Europe. All other countries (most in Asia) will have the statue shipped now from China by FedEx.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

Ok the short version of this from what I got is:

1. All non-Asia Medusa must come to USA first. It will take 2 weeks.

2. People in Asia will get theirs first because of distance. USA is next. AUS is last.

3. All done by Fed-Ex

4. Customers enjoy statue and ARH's bank account grows larger.

Can't wait to see those Medusa people next week from people in Asia!

PAY NOW! :mad: Think everyone is now waiting for you so we can all get confirmation and shipping link! :rotfl
:D Sorry
Dang it VS!

:) Still kidding. :1-1:
:1-1:

Ok guys

Some news
Good or bad, I keep you informed

After much debate Arahom and I came up with best solution for shipping:

Unfortunately EMS from China is not a possibility as we had first intended, and it changed things a bit. Our factory wind up making the box a little larger than my original design (but still a lot smaller than first Medusa box) due to the fact that even though we are using the best Styrofoam available in China, it is still not as dense as the prototype box I sent them for guidance. Since it is always better to be safer than sorry, our factory decided to make the box a little bigger than my original design but unfortunately made it oversized for EMS from China, which prevented my original plans.

ARH Studios decided to charge only $200 USD as a flat rate EMS shipping from China to make the statue affordable for everyone, and even if costs were a little over $200, we would cover it with no extra expenses to our buyers. Unfortunately with the EMS from China option out of the picture, the only other solution for shipping the Medusa directly from China is FedEx. (UPS and DHL are same rates).

I decided then to ship all statues by FedEx, but the problem with FedEx is that after we checked rates for all countries, we learned that costs are way over our initial plan of $200. FedEx costs are rating from $350 to $400 plus to most countries, leaving us with very few options available.

Due to the circumstances, we cannot ship EMS from China and FedEx rates are really expensive, making it not possible either, but we still can ship EMS from the USA. I have checked with USPS already, and we can ship from here to all countries with no restrictions on the size and weight.

The good news is that we still can ship the Medusa by EMS as we first intended, but we will have to bring the statues to the USA first on our container leaving this week from China.

What it means? It means although the statues will leave China this week as our factory guaranteed, we will still have to wait another 2 weeks until they arrive in the USA and clear customs.

The only country we cannot ship EMS is to Australia which there is no EMS available for this size and weight. For Australia buyers, we will have to ship it by USPS Priority Mail.

This info is valid for buyers in the USA, Canada, Australia, and Europe. All other countries (most in Asia) will have the statue shipped now from China by FedEx.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

So is it FedEx you are using to ship to Canada? :dunno I absolutely refuse UPS.

Ok the short version of this from what I got is:

1. All non-Asia Medusa must come to USA first. It will take 2 weeks.

2. People in Asia will get theirs first because of distance. USA is next. AUS is last.

3. All done by Fed-Ex

4. Customers enjoy statue and ARH's bank account grows larger.

Can't wait to see those Medusa people next week from people in Asia!

Australia last..how sad...well I had marked Medusa on the calender as expected arrival at December anyways and as I am a loyal ARH customer I have been through the training course of conditioning an 8month-5yrs delay...so all good!!

A couple of extra weeks is not a big deal..I just hope this system does not increase the risk of statue arriving broken.:lecture

So considering that the shipment from China will be a bulk shipment , does that mean that those living in the US should expect a partial refund on their shipping charge considering that in the US it will not be $200 to ship with in the states ?

So, since I live in Seattle Washington, one state over, it's still costing $200 shipping? Even though they are being sailed over on the boat from China, and then sent Usps to us from Idaho?

So considering that the shipment from China will be a bulk shipment , does that mean that those living in the US should expect a partial refund on their shipping charge considering that in the US it will not be $200 to ship with in the states ?

So, since I live in Seattle Washington, one state over, it's still costing $200 shipping? Even though they are being sailed over on the boat from China, and then sent Usps to us from Idaho?

I expect at least so much, yes I do think we will accommodate this.

s_paulik87, I live in Seattle too! So its easy drive over to get it to you, but I will do one better, I will drive to Cali and ship it directly to you from there Fedex to you in Wa.

Australia last..how sad...well I had marked Medusa on the calender as expected arrival at December anyways and as I am a loyal ARH customer I have been through the training course of conditioning an 8month-5yrs delay...so all good!!

A couple of extra weeks is not a big deal..I just hope this system does not increase the risk of statue arriving broken.:lecture

Its too expensive not to check the contents for you guys, we have to open them up and check them before they get mailed to places like AUS from USA

:D Sorry

:1-1:

So is it FedEx you are using to ship to Canada? :dunno I absolutely refuse UPS.

UPS?
I think Arahom either is doing Fedex or USPS to Canada. Please remind him of your preference by mail and he will have to make a note of it.

s_paulik87, I live in Seattle too! So its easy drive over to get it to you, but I will do one better, I will drive to Cali and ship it directly to you from there Fedex to you in Wa.

:rotfl
Ave you are crazy, that would be insane customer service! :lol

Coming into the port of LA instead of the port of Tacoma I am assuming since you said cali?

Back