Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As exciting as seeing the costumes and everything is, the first animation test footage for Rocket & Groot is what I'm looking forward to most.

Love the way the mask looks. :yess: And ROCKET BOOTS! And a walkman, because why not?

attachment.php

WOW, those are going to be some freaking awesome props! Can't wait!

ErikDavis: I cannot get this song out of my head after that GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY footage. Brilliant choice @jamesgunn

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OnMd47ZfWQ]Hooked On a Feeling Blue Swede - YouTube[/ame]

Can I just say, as a HUGE Star-Lord fan from way back... it's amazing to me that he's now going to be center-stage in this sort of film? Who would have thought?!?! I love the look of everything. I hope Hot Toys goes crazy with this.

Marvel are now giving the Guardians of the Galaxy posters at their booth. Guessing it's the concept art poster.

I can't remember the last film I looked forward to as much as I do this one. I have really high expectations for this one. Everything I see so far looks better than I could've hoped for.

Have you been reading the new book, Nova? I was never really a GotG fan before, but the new book is really good. If what we get on screen is similar to the new book, hello new big franchise.

I haven't tried the new book i almost don't want to.

The 2008-2011 series were outstanding "Annihilation" is a Cosmic event in the comics which re-introduces these characters and basically revitalised the Cosmic section of Marvel. And what mad me love the characters.

The new version seems to retcon some of that and replaces the real Nova with a kid. Since i have such a love for the previous series and for Richard Riders Nova, i don't want to see him disrespected in this new one.

I'm gonna check out reviews when the HC's release to see if they are worth buying.

The movie is based on the excellent 2008 team but amalgamates some characters from the original series way back when, like Yondi who i've never read.

I haven't tried the new book i almost don't want to.

The 2008-2011 series were outstanding "Annihilation" is a Cosmic event in the comics which re-introduces these characters and basically revitalised the Cosmic section of Marvel. And what mad me love the characters.

The new version seems to retcon some of that and replaces the real Nova with a kid. Since i have such a love for the previous series and for Richard Riders Nova, i don't want to see him disrespected in this new one.

I'm gonna check out reviews when the HC's release to see if they are worth buying.

The movie is based on the excellent 2008 team but amalgamates some characters from the original series way back when, like Yondi who i've never read.

I haven't read the 2008 series, I wasn't reading Marvel very much back then. I'll have to check it out.

The new series so far is Star Lord, Drax RR, Groot, Gamora, and you're favorite Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist dealing with stuff after his Godkiller storyline.

Back