Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, that sounds really ****ing awesome. Who's playing Rocket Raccoon? Is it Rooker?

That being said, why should WB give up? Does all of this sound incredibly ****ing awesome? Of course it does. Then again, Marvel already got their **** together. That all culminated in The Avengers, and now they've got their game plan for Phases 2 and 3. I don't get why it needs to be one or the other. If DC starts getting their **** together with Superman/Batman, good on them. It's better late than never, and a lot of DC fans get to see their dreams come true just like the Marvel fans are right now.

Nah, they sucked after TDK, that was 2007.

TDKR sucks
MOS, while not TDKR bad, still pretty drabby.

MOS was awesome, and it seems like you're on the minority's side of both of those films. That being said, if you didn't enjoy those films, perhaps you should let them find their footing before you tell them to quit. Iron Man 2 wasn't exactly a masterpiece, and the sequel made quite a few Marvel fans make them feel pretty pissed off.

Okay, that sounds really ****ing awesome. Who's playing Rocket Raccoon? Is it Rooker?

Rooker is Yondu

images

MOS was awesome, and it seems like you're on the minority's side of both of those films. That being said, if you didn't enjoy those films, perhaps you should let them find their footing before you tell them to quit. Iron Man 2 wasn't exactly a masterpiece, and the sequel made quite a few Marvel fans make them feel pretty pissed off.

It's all good, IM3 rubbed me da wrong way as well. :rotfl

But if that's Marvel's worst of Phase 2, watch out!

So yeah, white flag recommendation is staying. :nana:

It's all good, IM3 rubbed me da wrong way as well. :rotfl

But if that's Marvel's worst of Phase 2, watch out!

So yeah, white flag recommendation is staying. :nana:

Don't say that. From what they were saying, Avengers 3 will be the final Avengers film. You might be jonesing for a DC Phase 2 once Phase 3 from Marvel ends.:lol

This is gonna be the best MCU movie of them all. They all look great. Though Peter Quill needs his helmet. Hope they don't leave it off like Thor

Last edited by a moderator:
Back