Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the UK makes their space films, then you can have your UK space aliens.

What like the first three Star War movies? Yes, yank money but a hell of a lot of UK tech's made them, just like Guardians and god knows how many other films. :lol

I actually agree with Nova, I'd like to see X-Men branch out internationally into Excalibur (UK) and Alpha Flight (Canada). Both went South after awhile but I thought both were great when they started them with their initial concept. If its true they can utilize all the mutants, why the **** aren't they at the very least hopping on and trying to get something rolling with the New mutant/X-Force/Cable lineup. How much money did they dump into suing Marvel over the rights of "Mutant Students" back in the day and what have they done with them? Nothing :lol ( Yes, I realize Marvel won the case, but they were suing for copyright infringement, its not like they lost control of the New Mutants, Marvel can just make up their own team with different names)

I mean they've apparently got all this they could be developing and they keep chasing their tails. Hopefully with Singer back on board they can move forward and not have to sidestep any more landmines (X-3) but they need more than just talent (which they have) they need some direction.

So Guardians of the Galaxy then, since it's being filmed here :lol

And even if it wasn't, storytelling doesn't need to be limited to the place where you shoot the movie or who finances it.

Wolverine is taking place in Japan because of the story. Slumdog Millionaire is a British made movie set mostly in Mumbai :dunno

Why does Dr Who always reincarnate as a British guy?

Chris Pratt is looking awesome already to play Starlord:

o-CHRIS-PRATT-GUARDIANS-OF-THE-GALAXY-570.jpg

Damn, he's pretty buff.

I'm reading Jackmans Wolverine workout atm.

The workouts are crazy, but these guys eat like mad men, they eat in a day what most of us probably eat in a week, seriously, some 5000+ calorie diets, working out 2 or 3 times a day, I like being fit, but no thank you to that lol

anyways I had no idea the guy from everwood was the main character in this film, he's a decent actor.

As long as the aliens crash land in an English speaking country I'm cool with it....I hate subtitles. :monkey1

What like the first three Star War movies? Yes, yank money but a hell of a lot of UK tech's made them, just like Guardians and god knows how many other films. :lol

Are you talking about a film financed by the American studio 20th Century Fox?

:lol

It is an interesting mix of wider cosmic stuff and DnA, for sure. I just keep wondering... will Cosmo show up? Knowhere?

Back