Sean's 1/6 Wampa Environment (cave)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
To go along with my 1/6 Wampa, I'm making an environment for him. Any self repsecting Wampa needs somewhere to call home, after all. Since I really don't have cabinet space for him I needed to create something that I could cover in plastic to keep the dust out. So I designed this display with "pillars" on each corner to attach some sort of plastic covering to when complete.

The dimensions are 24 inches wide, 20 inches tall, and 16 inches deep.

Here are some pictures of the early stages. I will also be adding a couple of lights to it.

Just beginning, mostly scrap boxes and cardboard:

cave.jpg

Just adding the plaster bandages.

cave1.jpg

cave_night.jpg

More to come...

Sean

Where the ____ did you come from with all this crazy talent?

Hmmm... I need a kickass Wampa, Done!

Wampa needs a home, well I've got some cardboard and plaster, Done!

You suck! :rock

Ha, thanks. Yeah, the bandages are there for strength mainly, then it gets a thin coat of Ultracal (I have a bunch left over from another project) to smooth things outs. Other icy details will also be added.

Sean

Looking good sean :rock:rock:rock love to see enviroments coming to life.
Pretty boring having such awesome figures in glass cabinets they need little play areas lol :yess:

Looks totally amazing! :rock (and so does the Wampa by the way) -Can't wait to see how he looks in it.

Are you planning on adding any unfortunate victims as decoration? Or a Snowtrooper helmet half buried in the snow might look kinda cool.

sean.............just freakin awesome man. looks movie ready. that wampa is going to look......(wait for it).......COOL in there..........:yess:

Not a Star Wars fan by any means but this diorama kicks ass buddy. It really looks like ice and snow. Incredible amazing work

Back