Custom Jedi Luke PF Cloak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wifey

Freakalicious
Reaction score
After some input regarding the fabric/color/drape of the cloak. I think I've come up with a final product. Here are photos:

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0120-1.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

If you are interested in a Luke Cloak I will be selling them shipped for $59 US or $71 international. I will ship USPS Priority Mail within one week of receipt of payment. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Other customs:
General Grievous PF custom cape: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62054
Darth Talon PF custom cape: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103464&highlight=talon

Here is a link to my husband's feedback for a reference:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/member.php?u=3660

Last edited:
Re: Custom Jedi Luke Cloak WIP

Love the drape and weight of that one. Hopefully you'll be able to find that type of fabric in the accurate color.

I hope i haven't spammed your inbox you have a Pm.
I hope one pm went through

cheers the fuzz

Looks great! The weight of it and the way it drapes looks fantastic!! :clap

EDIT: erm...what Coco said :lol

the fuzz originally contacted me regarding a Jedi Luke Cloak. Once I ship one out to him and get feedback I will start selling them. I need to complete one to add up materials, labor and shipping and I will get a price out. Thanks for the feedback and interest.

Wifey

Pics with fabric I found, criticism/recommendations appreciated. Please remember that this is a WIP and the edges have not been hemmed and there is not a clasp at the neck yet.

*They also had a more 'wool' type fabric, but it is much more expensive and doesn't 'flow' as nice.

Last edited:

I cant begin to tell you how great the final product is.
For me the cape is a great piece of work and not only compliments the statue, it enhances it.
Your skills in picking the fabric/color and making the cape is exceptional.
Sideshow take note.

Thank you for your time and skills in offering this to us on this forum.
Count me in id like to purchase this when it becomes available.

I got feedback from my first shipped completed cloak and he was happy with the final product. Don't want to put words in his mouth, so hopefully he will post here.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi

I have just received this cloak it's absolutely fantastic, it compliments the statue and enhances it stature .
The design and make of the cloak is faultless and I love the fabrics colour and playability. You can really easily display the cloak on Luke in limitless ways .
My fav part of the cloak is how the drapery flows on the staue and how great the hood sits.

You don't know what your missing until you see it in real life on your statue. The pictures even though they look great is doesnt truly reflect how awesome the cape looks.

Highly recommend must have for Luke Pf.

Sideshow you really dropped the ball on this statue by not including the cape. Only a selected few will have the previladge of this addition

Wifey thank you for making this for us your skills are superb from fabric choice to design.

This is a must have

Got mine in the mail today. Looks F'N Awesome. Can't recommend it enough. Thank you Wifey. I feel this is such an underated piece because of the pose, but your cloak adds such a new dynamic to it.
Thanks again.

Thanks so much for the compliment. I'm glad you are happy with it!

Back