Custom Jedi Luke PF Cloak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic work Wifey...i salute you and i'm also interested in buying one of these capes.

I definitely recommend getting one of these!
Mine arrived yesterday.
They are really well made, look great and work perfectly with the figure !

Most importantly - and I don't think I've seen this mentioned before - it changes the flow and direction of the figure. By positioning the cloak a little folded back, over the left arm, it looks like he is using his left arm to move the cloak out of the way while turning on his lightsaber !

Last edited:
I definitely recommend getting one of these!
Mine arrived yesterday.
They are really well made, look great and work perfectly with the figure !

Most importantly - and I don't think I've seen this mentioned before - it changes the flow and direction of the figure. By positioning the cloak a little folded back, over the left arm, it looks like he is using his left arm to move the cloak out of the way while turning on his lightsaber !

Nice! pics please? :clap
Mines on the way :yess:

So glad that this item is adding something special to this Luke PF.

What is the final color of this cloak? I see pics with both a brown and black cloak and they look great. Curious on what the final product looks like.

The final item is the brown in the first few pictures. The black was a prototype that I originally worked with.

I've responded to all PMs.

If anyone can post pictures of the custom cloak on their Jedi Luke, I would appreciate it since Kibishii doesn't have the Jedi Luke PF anymore.

Last edited:
Got mine today. Thanks, wifey. Looks great.

custom_jedi_luke_pf_cloak4b.jpg

custom_jedi_luke_pf_cloak1b.jpg

Wow! Great stuff, Wifey!!! :yess:

I live in the UK, how would I go about ordering one of these and what would be the total cost?

Many thanks in advance

Mat

Recieved mine yesterday, excellent work wifey!
Quality is outstanding, right down to the clasp. Just like the ones sideshow use.
Really adds to the piece!
Thank you so much!

picture.php

picture.php

Back