GG Gimli and Legolas Animaquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
These are both listed in stock at Gentle Giant. Anyone get a shipping notice from any retailers yet?

I been waiting for alot of stuff from retailers, wonder what the hold up is. I'm still waiting for the Saruman bust which I seen people post pics awhile ago. And these 2, plus animated RWOS.

How long ago did you order Saruman? Cause he's been out for months by now. I may be wrong on the order here, but I think Sam and Frodo have come out since then. I'd look into it.

Wow, that's the weirdest thing. Don't mean to get too geeky here, but I replied to Nasedo's message, and it inserted my reply in a timestamp prior to Nasedo's initial comment. We're in a time warp, look out :D

Edit: Did it again. Am I losing it? this post should be below Josh and Nasedo's.

I been waiting for alot of stuff from retailers, wonder what the hold up is. I'm still waiting for the Saruman bust which I seen people post pics awhile ago. And these 2, plus animated RWOS.

GG Legolas and Gimli Animaquette

These are taken from an ancient 3.0Megapixels camera..... so hopefully subsequent threads from other collectors will give some HD photos... anyway, below are what I have just received....

GGLegolasandGimliAnimaquette1.jpg

GGLegolasandGimliAnimaquette2.jpg

GGLandG_1.jpg

GGLGBirrdEyeView.jpg

GGLegolasandGimliAnimaquette3.jpg

GGLegolas.jpg

GGGimli.jpg

Re: GG Legolas and Gimli Animaquette

Those are pretty fun looking, I'm not huge into the animated style, but these seemed to come out really well.

great pics, can't wait to get them to add to the set. Am I being stupid, or was I not paying attention in noticing that the pieces fit together?

Thanks for the pics, gtb. I'm not into the animaquettes but I do like the way these turned out. I like the stones and tree limb on the base(s)--nice touch.

cool!!..thanks for sharing this, they look great together!!

Indeed! The base fitted together! At first, I didn't know that too...luckily I bought both of them, the shop which I purchased from didn't insist it has to be sold in a pair.

In any case, it is also a matching number. The number is 1748 / 1750.

I would have the last piece, but then as you can guessed, the shop owner wants the last piece for herself... :eek:

Thanks for posting these GG animaquette pics, gtb :bow

I was watching 2 listings of this item at eBay earlier today but couldn't seem to pull the trigger before the auction ended :D

Wow, that's the weirdest thing. Don't mean to get too geeky here, but I replied to Nasedo's message, and it inserted my reply in a timestamp prior to Nasedo's initial comment. We're in a time warp, look out :D

Edit: Did it again. Am I losing it? this post should be below Josh and Nasedo's.

I think time run backwards at your place ;) :lol

I think the clock turns "counterclockwise" at your place ;) :lol

There's absolutely nothing wrong with these things, except that I can't see anything appealing about them.

Guess I'm about 25 years too old for that. :D

There's absolutely nothing wrong with these things, except that I can't see anything appealing about them.

:lol Agreed, I don't see what the attraction is either? :confused:

Yea, I can't get into them either.

Back