GG Gimli and Legolas Animaquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh, why you ended up with a promo & regular ringwraith animated maquette ??? I thought you ordered the AFX version ???

Josh, why you ended up with a promo & regular ringwraith animated maquette ??? I thought you ordered the AFX version ???

I got the promo on ebay for dirt cheap, and I had the regular on order from Bob through a little discount I got from Sandtroopers. I also have the variant coming from Afx so I'll have 3 of this thing. :lol

I got the promo on ebay for dirt cheap, and I had the regular on order from Bob through a little discount I got from Sandtroopers. I also have the variant coming from Afx so I'll have 3 of this thing. :lol

There is a difference (in design??) between the promo and regular??

Josh, you're planning to build-up an army of ringwraiths ??? :p :lol

Still working on my photography skills. Here are a few pics of my Legolas and Gimli maquettes. It seems that everyone either loves or hates them, but these two pieces are definitely keeping me going in this line.

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

They are nice. What a great line, wasn't sure about it at first, but all pieces have been awesome. Can't wait for Aragorn and the hobbits, this line has alot of potential.

Still working on my photography skills. Here are a few pics of my Legolas and Gimli maquettes. It seems that everyone either loves or hates them, but these two pieces are definitely keeping me going in this line.

That's what they did to me too... :rock:)
I was really sceptical the sooner I expected the parcel because I got so many beautiful and big pieces the last time. But finally I had to realize: Bigger is not always better!:D

Back