1-6th X-wing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorgmal Snow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, while I am waiting for the styrene to arrive so I can finish off, I thought I would start a little side project, so I why not make an x-wing.
I have no idea how long its gonna take of where the hell I am going to put it.
I started last week and I dont get much time but you should be able to get the idea.

Re: 1-6th X-wing project

lol time is one thing I don't have!! I just work fast and don't sleep enough, cheers for the comment.

HHuuummm, sounds interesting, I have always liked y-wings. If you can find some decent pics and plans I will have a bash, even if its just the cockpit, that would be cool. E-mail some pics Cryoguns and I will have a think!!! The Mrs is gonna kill me.

Great concept! On the practical side, this thing is gonna be gigantic.

LOL nah not that big, not as big as the Falcon. Anyway if we thought practically would we really collect these plastic dollies!
You are right, maybe I will only make the front end, otherwise it would be just over two meters long and about 1.7 wide. Hummm maybe i should loose the wings.

I was kind of bummed when I put my Jabba's throne room in the garage. But unless I converted it to furniture, it just wasn't going to work.

man you must have a massive collection or a tiny house. I have mine on two shelves, but to be honest most of the stuff I have built I have given away. The pub I built was the biggest. But I am looking forward to doing more with the x-wing and finishing the landspeeder.
If Cryoguns sends me plenty of images of Y-Wings I may have a go at a part build.

Well the house is almost 90 years old, so the rooms aren't that big, but my Jabba set up was huge at 4' wide and 3' tall.
DSCN0167.jpg

wooooow very nice. We are such a bunch of sado's but I just love it. That is one fine diorama Anzik. I would love to have a go at a Jabba throne room. Just wish it was not also exspensive. The possibilities are just endless. The styrene I ordered this morning, it is so nice to work with, very exciting.

My house is way too small to have all the dios I want to make. Its actually a small factor in me being so lazy working on my dios.

man you have got to get cracking on them, send us some pics of what you have started and we will keep hassling you until you get em done.

Ever since my Jabba set up I got a little smarter and made them so they can break down and not take up so much space.

You definately got it down on the mustafar dio. Love how it interlocks. The base with the square tabs that hold the columns is brilliant.

cheers man, just made the canopy and the base for the cickpit seat. Not really exciting so I will wait until it look more interesting before I put any thing up.

Dorgmal.

Been working on Lukes cokpit seat. Just the basic shape built so far. Not gonna go to mad on the detail as your are not going to see that much of it, plus I don't have many images.

Dorgmal

Last edited:
Back