Emperor's Throne Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valentinjk

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I did this, as in started this 3d print project, because the endor bunker project was taking too much resources, both filament and time. Just the bloody roof costs my 7 kg of filament, and i have yet to print the walls, doors, flooring, panels for it. The roof cost me 3 months too....

This simple diorama upscaled from 1 of landspeederluke's files, was similar to the endor bunker. except, it took only 3kg of filament and was completed in 2 weeks.

Featuring,
- Sideshow Vader (ANH version, latest)
- Sideshow Emperor with Throne
- Sideshow Luke exclusive
- Hot Toys Royal Guards x 2
- Sideshow Darth Malgus's lightsaber (as vadar's box is in another area, so i just grabbed the next sithlord's one's in the showcase)

The diorama seems like a good idea at slicing stage, whereas, once I printed everything and put them together.... the lack of conventional space stumped me hard.

But I still think that despite all the dumb things that i had started..... I am at peace that I managed to complete it somehow.

Enough of my nonsense, here's my amateurish photography.

photo_2023-10-08 17.39.24.jpeg
photo_2023-10-08 17.39.20.jpeg
photo_2023-10-08 17.39.17.jpeg
photo_2023-10-08 17.39.14.jpeg
photo_2023-10-08 17.39.09.jpeg

It's not movie accurate, since the guards left, before the duel, but it's just a display.... also, I probably need a 40" tv to play the battle scene background of the mon calamari cruisers imploding from the death stars turbolaser.

Back