1/6 How it's made: DETOLF EMPERORS THRONE ROOM WITH CHAIR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have looked at something like that, but it would be close to 55 or 56 inches. That would put the price over $2000 and didn’t go any further than that.

Size isn’t an issue, price on the other hand...

Thanks for the reply.

I might try to get this worked up so it can be laser cut in smaller identical sections since I don’t have access to one with a bed that large.

Yes, it's amazing but I don't have a Besta. I was thinking of a full window to scale to create a display similar to this one.

View attachment 392245

That’s SICK!!! I plan on displaying the Emperor, Vader, Luke and two royal guards in my set up so it surly deserves a big display. Where is this one from? I’d love an Emperor window that’s to scale.

Yes, it's amazing but I don't have a Besta. I was thinking of a full window to scale to create a display similar to this one.

View attachment 392245

Can’t seem to find any information online about who built the above throne room window. I can find a bunch of images via Pinterest but nothing informational. Anyone know who/ what company manufactured it?

Did you see the truscale version?

1778aa4a55353ba56125cfc1a24493d2.jpg

Love your work on dioramas man. Truly inspiring. But honestly, this one is really under-scaled. The figures look like giants when displayed with the throne room dio.

S1l2d.jpg

View attachment 392245

Wow! Now that is the accurate scale. The Star Destroyer and Tie fighter in the background made it look even better.

Nice!

This is just... WOW!

DSCF3442.jpg

Jazz makes a Death Star hallway similar to that but better IMO. More accurate color, better lighting and a nicer design with 2 sides open.

He was going to do another run but they may be sold out. Check with him if you’re interested!

Is there a pic of the Detolf version inside the cabinet? Just wondering how much space is left once the Emperor is sitting on his throne?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Is there a pic of the Detolf version inside the cabinet? Just wondering how much space is left once the Emperor is sitting on his throne?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Here you go:
255fefd5abf4a3cc00fbcce861b7e2ee.jpg

Jazz makes a Death Star hallway similar to that but better IMO. More accurate color, better lighting and a nicer design with 2 sides open.

He was going to do another run but they may be sold out. Check with him if you’re interested!

Depends how you define "better". Take a look again. The ceiling, walls, door details are very well made and accurate too. I also like those blue boxes.

DSCF3442.jpg

Lots of pictures here and here. Just incredible, that throne room.

Now that's really amazing. Most of the chair parts are fabricated by hand (and the working lights). That's true craftsmanship there. Plus of course, the throne room window in proper scale.

Even more accurate color, even better light, even more beautiful design :slap :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sorry, but you do not have the slightest idea

Even more accurate color, even better light, even more beautiful design :slap :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sorry, but you do not have the slightest idea

It’s true. I don’t own either. Was only going by the photos I saw.

PAYMENT PLANS!
Great news, I updated the website with a new feature, allowing for 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month payment plans! It has been a much requested feature and now you can use PayPal or Credit Card to buy our dioramas at a pace that suits you best! Looking forward to your feedback!

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com

jazzinc dioramas facebook payment plans .jpg

Just bought this on eBay using code pspring20 to save 20%. Excited to have my first JazzInc piece. Code expires at 11:00 ET tonight.

Just bought this on eBay using code pspring20 to save 20%. Excited to have my first JazzInc piece. Code expires at 11:00 ET tonight.

One of our thrones signed by the emperor himself! This is a milestone! Thank you Derek Miller
2ead7dbf663653e00ab08a66f5180955.jpg

Back