does anyone own the neca He man Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POWER1010

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would really like to get this but all the pics I can gather from the net are of the same image, I was wondering if anyone owns this and could post pics and let me or others who are interested now what you think of it :D

I tried doing a search here but the search on this forum SUCKS!!! :banghead I did find a thread on someone selling the Neca Skeletor staue but that didn't really help me out.

Thanks in advance!!

U mean this one?
IMG_1759-3.jpg

YUP thats the one :D it looks great, got anymore pics?? do you still like it, what are your thoughts?? it's about 15" high including the base right?

YUP thats the one :D it looks great, got anymore pics?? do you still like it, what are your thoughts?? it's about 15" high including the base right?

Yeah, here are some more.

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

Yeah, love it! He-Man is my all time favorite character. Its based on the 2002 version which is fine as I liked that version of him as well. Its worth getting if you can snag him and I hope someday we'll see a classic design in this size. That seems about right size wise.

Thank you very, Very Much for the Pics and answering my questions, he looks GREAT!!!

Congrats!!

You know.. I like the added detail on the belt/kilt.. fur-thing, but I hate the weapon design. I think that's what turned me off to the 200X designs.

I saw it at a local shop once and it just stood out on the shelf because of all the colors. Very nice piece in my opinion.

Hi.

I own the He-Man statue, along with Skeletor, Clawful and Trapjaw. I am actually looking at nabbing the Tri-Klops as well. Quality and detail-wise, I think they are all very well done pieces; as good or better than much of what is on the market today. The Skeletor rocks, but the He-Man is an awesome piece as well. In person, they are all better than in photos and display really well together. I seriously doubt you would be disappointed in any of them, plus, their prices, except for Skeletor, are very reasonable for what you are getting.

Ryan

I own the He-man, Skeletor and Sorceress statues and they all are nice. I think it's worth getting, especially for the $150-160 price tag I saw it selling for a while ago.

I recently got skeletor. He is very awesome. I think the He-mans look great, but it is a tad too anime for my taste. I was thinking about getting the trap-jaw. Does anyone have an opinion on that statue? I would love to see some PF/ Statues of classic Motu. :naughty

anyone got pics of the Sorceress statue???

I was and I guess I still am a HUGE fan of He-man, I still have all my original MOTU figs along with vehicles and castles, it was the only thing I would want, never really got any transformers of joes because it was all about He-Man so every B-day, every Christmas it was He-Man and thats it!! I think I have pretty much everything they ever released, within reason...

I never saw the new 200X stuff or the tv series\movie but I have a good friend who is also a memeber of these boards who wants me to watch it, he also collected the figs and mini statues they released, I wish i had too :(

I am really interested in these full size statues though!! :D

What is a fair price in U.S. dollars for the Neca MOTU Sorceress 20inch Statue, 750 made?? don't know if that is the AP version or not.

Any input would be greatly appreciated :D

I can understand. I'm a huge fan of He-Man its one of the most important things to me collecting or liking stuff wise.

I can understand. I'm a huge fan of He-Man its one of the most important things to me collecting or liking stuff wise.

I agree totally, you wouldn't happen to own the Sorceress Statue by any chance? Do you know what she goes for these days??

I don't on both questions. He-Man was the only one I ever decided to pull the trigger on.

Back