does anyone own the neca He man Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I meant that He-Man. Thanks for clarifying.

Someone got Sorceress for about 150 € last month so it seems that she did not really raised in value... She seems to have a very bad paint though as here face has almost a greenish tain. Further her eyes arent white... Bad people even call her "Pink Eye Sorceress"... I guess this is the reason why you can still get her for a resonable price... Though a repaint by some of our highly talented SSF painters would make this one a high end collectible :rock

DSC02512.jpg

Thank you KingGrayskull (cool name btw :D)

Is that your Statue? Apparently she is really hard to get a hold of from what i see and read but she wasn't anymore limited then the other statues produced.

She seems to be going for quite a high pricetag on ebay right now and there are only two available there.

I think I will hunt down He-Man first, then the sorceress those are the only two i'm interested in.

I always thought these statues were amazing!!! But too rich for my blood back in the day... I saw Trap Jaw once and it's amazing!!!
I regret not getting Skeletor when I had the chance at $180.00 at Wizard World Chicago...

I have a chance at getting the Sorceress at 180 U.S. should I take it??? Brand new sealed box.

I have clawful, sdcc heman , trapjaw and skeletor. Skeletor is one of the best statues ive seen period. The new heman statue dosnt look very good in my opinion compared to the original. Trapjaw is also a must have.

I have a chance at getting the Sorceress at 180 U.S. should I take it??? Brand new sealed box.

I think it's worth it, but it depends on if you are a fan or not. I think she's huge, she seems almost 1/4 scale in person.

Thanks for the input samueljd :D

does no one else have pics or own this statue? :) I can't believe how rare pics of this is, I just keep finding the same promo shot over and over again.

I'll have to take pics when I have some spare time, but I own all 7 of the 4 Horsemen's MOTU statues. The 7 released were Skeletor, Clawful, Tri-Klops, Trap Jaw, He-Man, The Sorceress and the SDCC He-Man. All of these, with the exception of the SDCC He-Man, are the AP versions. I also was one of the lucky few to get the Jawbridge to Castle Grayskull.

I wish this line would have continued. These statues were excellently sculpted and painted (with the exception of the red-eyed Sorceress).

I'll have to take pics when I have some spare time, but I own all 7 of the 4 Horsemen's MOTU statues. The 7 released were Skeletor, Clawful, Tri-Klops, Trap Jaw, He-Man, The Sorceress and the SDCC He-Man. All of these, with the exception of the SDCC He-Man, are the AP versions. I also was one of the lucky few to get the Jawbridge to Castle Grayskull.

I wish this line would have continued. These statues were excellently sculpted and painted (with the exception of the red-eyed Sorceress).

Wow, really?
Man!! Post some pics of 'em!!

Clawfull and trap-jaw were great and impressive statues.

I just received the Skeletor and Trap-jaw statues. These are awesome and very well done. Bigger than I had expected. Will probably pick up the rest at some point.

i have heman and skeletor...sold off triklops, trapjaw, clawful and sorceress a few years back though

Back