custom-made Red Pyramid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyzombie

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi,I'm a new guy in here,Here is my custom-made Red Pyramid 1/6 diorama,
just tell me what u think......Thanks!!!
Red_Pyramid09.jpg
[/IMG]
Red_Pyramid10.jpg
[/IMG]
Red_Pyramid01.jpg
[/IMG]
Red_Pyramid03.jpg
[/IMG]
Red_Pyramid04.jpg
[/IMG]
Red_Pyramid06.jpg
[/IMG]
Red_Pyramid07.jpg
[/IMG]
Red_Pyramid08.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Holy crap, that is awesome man!

Congrats on the piece and welcome

that freakin awesome..............reminds me of a saw movie set or a background from a tool video.

Omg that's awesome! Pleeease tell me you plan to make a tutorial for the dio.

I'm so glad people like my stuff.........Thanks!!!
Sorry, I haven't take any pic during the work, so can't make any tutorial.
It's a 1/6 scale model........the diorama made by wood & plastic sheet, the floor is super sculpey. Pyramid head made by plastic sheet, all other detail stuff........just made of paper....!!!
here r some pics of the Pyramid head..........
Headtest01.jpg
[/IMG]
Headtest02.jpg
[/IMG]
Headtest03.jpg
[/IMG]
headtest04.jpg
[/IMG]
Pyramidhead04.jpg
[/IMG]
Pyramidhead03.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Can't believe my eyes... It looks just like pre-rendered shots.
You mean that's the REAL thing???!! If this is so - you are a really gifted man. Never seen anything like this before. I have seen tons of SH customs but this... That's the case when even "AWESOME!" cannot describe the whole thing about this piece.

Fantastic Pyramid Head! Although I am sort of partial to the "Bogeyman" version from SH: Homecoming (like his "knife" better) that is hands down the best 1/6 translation I have even had the pleasure to look at.

Is that the HT Ivan Drago muscle body under there?

Fantastic Pyramid Head! Although I am sort of partial to the "Bogeyman" version from SH: Homecoming (like his "knife" better) that is hands down the best 1/6 translation I have even had the pleasure to look at.

Is that the HT Ivan Drago muscle body under there?

It's not the HT Ivan Drago muscle body , it's just a second hand body I bought many years ago....(it doesn't look very good for me..... very limited Articulation, so I'm looking for another better body .)

cyzombie,
very nice movie-based PH you have there, bro!

But being hones I think that the PH himself is the weaker part of the composition and it should be rebuild. The pyramid looks great and detailed, but the body and the skirt are too far from perfection and little bit down-sized I guess.

And what I REALLY extremely like is the base. o_O Just: WOW. Very impressive work with the rust, with stone tile, grating, with blood and hospital accessories. All those blood packs, papers and rust looks so game-accurate, it would be some kind of erotic dream to display few nurses in this box. O_O Really... and I like the cocoons with dead body, looks so natural and SH-like.

Bravo! :clap

I would be happy to see any improvements in this one. :pray:

Back