custom-made Red Pyramid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi V-raptor,
Thanks so much for your comment,
yes yes,.......the body shape and articulation are really bad in here,
consider to replace it with the "Hot Toys TrueType Male Figure Body TTM-19 - Muscular (Caucasian) version" after it release, so I can put more detail on it!!!
about the skirt.........after watching yours, I need to remake it,:slap my friend also say that yours is much much better, especially the detail & color!!!!!

cyzombie, about the skirt.
Just find some very-very thin and light-gray limb skin. And than paint it with acrylic paints into skin tone with sponge (I'm using Games Workshop paints, France). Use the sponge for the dark pieces of skin (little bown on it) too and for blood. Than add some transparent black to imitate burns on the down of the skirt and some blood drops with the little grid - just put the blood paint on it and than blow on the skirt with the air flow from your mouth. And you'll see awesome blood drops appearing. ;)

cyzombie, about the skirt.
Just find some very-very thin and light-gray limb skin. And than paint it with acrylic paints into skin tone with sponge (I'm using Games Workshop paints, France). Use the sponge for the dark pieces of skin (little bown on it) too and for blood. Than add some transparent black to imitate burns on the down of the skirt and some blood drops with the little grid - just put the blood paint on it and than blow on the skirt with the air flow from your mouth. And you'll see awesome blood drops appearing. ;)

hi V-raptor, thanks so much for your advise (I'm using Game Workshop paint also...:rotfl)!!!, I'll try this after I find the suitable material for the skirt!!!!
BTW, I've post other diorama in here.https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99954
take a look as u wish...:rotfl

hi, here r some WIP pics.......enjoy it.......:rotfl!!
Background01.jpg
[/IMG]
Background02.jpg
[/IMG]
Background03.jpg
[/IMG]
Background04.jpg
[/IMG]
Background05.jpg
[/IMG]
Background06.jpg
[/IMG]
Background07.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Love the new wip pics. Awesome stuff. I was wondering where do you buy those grates from?

My god that diorama and pyramid head is amazing!!! Any chance you'd sell a set like that? I would seriously consider getting it!

Back