Sexiest Vampire?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timinator

Freaked Out
Reaction score
As many of you know, I have a soft spot in my heart for a fun horror film now and again. So with the Fright Night remake due in theaters this weekend, I thought it would be fun to hear what people have to say about sexy vampires.

Who do you think best embodied the sexy, mysterious wiles necessary to bring the life-draining undead to the big screen? Of course,drop-dead sex-appeal works too! Thinking outside the box is welcomed, but remember you get your cool-card pulled if you mention characters that glitter in the sunlight. Pics are encouraged!

I'll lead off by throwing Mathilda May into the ring, playing the uber-sexy Space Girl in Tobe Hooper's Lifeforce. Undead aliens never looked so good!
MathildaMay.jpg

Hands down:

Jessica-Biel-Sexy-Photoshoot-03.jpg

Of course, if this is talking about who's played the sexiest vampire and not who would be the perfect Vampirella, then ignore my post. :lol

Last edited:
Let's not forget about the Vamp with the biggest victim count, responsible for killing millions and billions of future doctors and scientists since the late spring of 1981...

Elvira_3.jpg

We need some male vampires! :D

When Interview with a Vampire came out, I thought Antonio Banderas as Armand was damn, damn sexy.

6a0105364a8fba970c015432522d5b970c-800wi

Also Spike (James Marsters) (who doesn't love a bad boy vamp - though when he turned and his face got all weird - he wasn't so sexy :lol):
spike.png

Lestat (Stuart Townsend) in Queen of the Damned
3798403_gal.jpg

And last but not least, Eric from True Blood (Alexander Skarsgard)
jen1.gif

For females, I think Jessica in True Blood is pretty hot.

True_Blood_Jessica_Fangs_by_Morgadu.png

Jessica from True Blood.

Years ago I would have said Monica from Stokers Dracula.

Jessica has my full attention now. :pray:

We need some male vampires! :D

When Interview with a Vampire came out, I thought Antonio Banderas as Armand was damn, damn sexy.

6a0105364a8fba970c015432522d5b970c-800wi

Also Spike (James Marsters) (who doesn't love a bad boy vamp - though when he turned and his face got all weird - he wasn't so sexy :lol):
spike.png

Lestat (Stuart Townsend) in Queen of the Damned
3798403_gal.jpg

And last but not least, Eric from True Blood (Alexander Skarsgard)
jen1.gif

For females, I think Jessica in True Blood is pretty hot.

True_Blood_Jessica_Fangs_by_Morgadu.png

There's a LOT of fail in that post, Jen. :lol

Also:

Billy Wirth, Keifer Sutherland and Jamie Gertz from Lost Boys (though Star never drank from anyone - so I don't know if she's considered a true vampire)

l_93437_209579eb.jpg

Back