Sexiest Vampire?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The three brides from Van Helsing...

BridesVanHelsing-1.jpg

I saw this at release and my immediate thougths were, "where have their nipples & V-jay gone?" from when they transformed

Back in the 80's a lot of the girls in my high school loved the dude from Fright Night.

fn_070ChrisSarandon.jpg

:lol I never understood that. Him, Selleck or the dude from LA Law (Hamlin?). I remember teasing them about hairballs like SOS Pads in the shower drain, or them trying to hack up a hairball like a cat, and they changed their minds quickly or naively said they'd get them to wax. :lol

Nobody mentions Selena from Underworld?...ARE YOU ALL F*&^ING NUTS?

Its a tie for me between...

Anne Parillaud Innocent Blood 1992, she's still hot at 51.
Angie Everhart Bordello of Blood 1996, also still hot at 42.

Even though she Has the whole sparkly thing going against her in twilight I think Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen is sexy
ashley-greene-nude-bodypaint-sobe-0.jpg

She is hawt no doubt but she does not come off as sexy as as vampire, which is what this thread is about.

Dude I like your posts but if you do not think she is sexy you need help!...Are you crazy?

You asked I answered. :dunno

Hot and Sexy are two different things. Salma's dance routine in Dusk Till Dawn is what sexy is all about. Beckinsale is hawt, but show me a scene from the Underworlds of her doing anything that sexy.

You asked I answered. :dunno

Hot and Sexy are two different things. Salma's dance routine in Dusk Till Dawn is what sexy is all about. Beckinsale is hawt, but show me a scene from the Underworlds of her doing anything that sexy.

LOL...I didnt think there was a difference....you're picky...LOL...her black goth hair for one for me...her tight shiny leather pants...her eyes...looks.... oh hell damn everything about her is perfectly sexy...LOL

Back