Sexiest Vampire?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selene for me as well.
She makes me feel kinda funny like when I used to climb the rope in gym class.
tumblr_l9s5duYYin1qe4dxqo1_500.gif

Sure! Who wouldn't want to sculpt Kate Beckinsale? Of course, I'd have to add my own flavor.

The real question is would you wanna pony up for me to sculpt one for you? ;)

Possibly since you are my favorite sculptor......

.......... Whatcha cost for a 1/4 scale?

Even though she Has the whole sparkly thing going against her in twilight I think Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen is sexy

I agree,
and, is weird because I Love Alice, the only reason I sit through those "movies" and, whenever she was not on, i just forwarded...
but anyways When I See Ashley in interviews or whatever, she doesn't look as hot, don't know why

same thing happens with Kate and Selene, I really love the way she loves in Underworld, I just love her there, but then i see her in another movie or in an interview and, she looks pretty but... I don't know, something about them that they look amazing in the vamp movies

Last edited:
As many of you know, I have a soft spot in my heart for a fun horror film now and again. So with the Fright Night remake due in theaters this weekend, I thought it would be fun to hear what people have to say about sexy vampires.

Who do you think best embodied the sexy, mysterious wiles necessary to bring the life-draining undead to the big screen? Of course,drop-dead sex-appeal works too! Thinking outside the box is welcomed, but remember you get your cool-card pulled if you mention characters that glitter in the sunlight. Pics are encouraged!

I'll lead off by throwing Mathilda May into the ring, playing the uber-sexy Space Girl in Tobe Hooper's Lifeforce. Undead aliens never looked so good!
MathildaMay.jpg

I forgot about her!
I love Alice but I honestly think This girl is the Hottest vampire Ever on screen, really, I would watch that movie just to see her :drool lol

I don't know, she is really hot, but, I never liked her in Dusk til Dawn, I mean her character annoyed me which made her less hot, plus seeing Quentin sucking on her foot... completely ruined it for me, I mean, is okay to have a fetish but, imagine if all directors went all out with them on film... anyways, she is hot, but in the movie got a little annoying,
plus, dont forget she turns into this:
d6nNP.jpg

Monica Bellucci :cool:

500full.jpg

that Scene when she appears to "Neo" was so.....:drool
really, really hot, Hotter than Salma actually, i mean, she had no top on...

Coming up out of the bed? Yup. Music helped too.

212456.1.jpg

212481.1.jpg

The only other vampire that comes close to being as hot is Aaliyah as Akasha.

tumblr_l1nw7cArH81qa4c9ao1_500.jpg

Then, Salma Hayek.

While in no way close to the sexiest, this shows how great special effects were back before all this CG crap now. You can see how they painted her cheeks black but in the more brief moment she's on film, you don't see it at all and are left wondering how they pulled off the wide mouth.

Back