Sexiest Vampire?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While in no way close to the sexiest, this shows how great special effects were back before all this CG crap now. You can see how they painted her cheeks black but in the more brief moment she's on film, you don't see it at all and are left wondering how they pulled off the wide mouth.

:exactly::goodpost:

While in no way close to the sexiest, this shows how great special effects were back before all this CG crap now. You can see how they painted her cheeks black but in the more brief moment she's on film, you don't see it at all and are left wondering how they pulled off the wide mouth.

Man, i so miss practical effects and real effects... I was just _____ing about the CGI'ed Freddy in the wall from the lousy remake and how much better it looked in the 1980's when they actually had to figure out ways to make things look real to the eye... and boy did they accomplish it.

No matter how much CGI may get better over the years, it will never trick the eye fully.

I almost think it's plateaued actually...

Oh and for hot vamps, Selene and Jessica (TB) are the tops!

M.

Man, i so miss practical effects and real effects... I was just _____ing about the CGI'ed Freddy in the wall from the lousy remake and how much better it looked in the 1980's when they actually had to figure out ways to make things look real to the eye... and boy did they accomplish it.

That's one of the things that pissed me off about Romero and his handjobby assistants on Survival of the Dead. He actually had the nerve to say that Savini couldn't have pulled off a better fire extinguisher head explosion than the lame CG-looking CG effect he had in the film. If I'd been interviewing him, I would've leaned forward and slapped him in the face for that comment. :mad:

Elviraposewithmyfigure.jpg

Well I met Elvira and had her pose/sign with my figure.:yess:

Elviraposewithmyfigure.jpg

Well I met Elvira and had her pose/sign with my figure.:yess:

Still incredible after all these years. I picked her way back on page 1... before all the EMO fail that followed...

Let's not forget about the Vamp with the biggest victim count, responsible for killing millions and billions of future doctors and scientists since the late spring of 1981...

Elvira_3.jpg

Gotta pick up her new DVD for Halloween. :drool

Man, all these ladies are very sexy & hot, but Kate Beckinsales love scene in Underworld Evolution seals it for me. She's the winner in my book for this scene alone:

No full nudity, but maybe NSFW

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7LdBVzlW5s[/ame]

No matter how much CGI may get better over the years, it will never trick the eye fully.

I almost think it's plateaued actually...

Oh and for hot vamps, Selene and Jessica (TB) are the tops!

M.

well see, CGI can be Amazing when used for small stuff, for green screen settings, (300 looked amazing, Watchmen looked really good too, Dr. Manhattan looked really nice i think, Terminator, Jurassic park) or when used for small effects, sometimes I see things that I thought were real, and then I find out they were CGI, my jaw drops to find out it was computer made :horror
I used to gate CGI with all my guts, But I realize there is a big difference between using CGI as a help tool to fix stuff and when idiots use CGI to create everything, from humans to creatures to animals, (I still throw up in my mouth a little when I see Van Helsing, or when I see Digital Neo in the matrix Reloaded...seeing the Rock in Mummy Returns Actually makes me throw up lol)
I just wish directors used real live effects with the help of CGI,
(like Underworld, where the werewolves were real) there should be a blend of the two, creatures, monsters and stuff like this still looks like poop on the computer, I can't wait to see how they ruin they new The Thing movie...but yeah I also hate CGI when directors rely on it 100% but CGI does make some stuff look really amazing when used properly

Did this thread just die?

(and no, "No this thread is full of vampires so, it's immortal" replies :p)

But seriously, it was just staked in the heart... this thread.

M.

That's one of the things that pissed me off about Romero and his handjobby assistants on Survival of the Dead. He actually had the nerve to say that Savini couldn't have pulled off a better fire extinguisher head explosion than the lame CG-looking CG effect he had in the film. If I'd been interviewing him, I would've leaned forward and slapped him in the face for that comment. :mad:

Almost sounds like he is living in the same delusional world that George Lucas lives in...

Some people do CGI right and others just use it because they can.

M.

Back