1/6 SPECULATION: Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - SPOILER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
*you were warned before you clicked*

Clan Vizsla Mandalorian Squad Members?

mandalorian-clan-vizsla-sigil-600x251.png

What are the odds that HT jumps in here and maybe even offers some army building with them?

They're not a clan Vizsla members , they called Death Watch which is a criminal organization led by Pre Vizsla.Their purpose is overthrow the mandalore goverment and free the mandalore people.

so i do not think that hot toys will made DW figures.

*you were warned before you clicked*

What are the odds that HT jumps in here and maybe even offers some army building with them?

IMO more likely to see that if in Season 2 *speculation* there's more Mandalorians. I mean, there's Stormtroopers u can get on sale right now etc.
HT IMO doesn't like to invest if they don't think they'll get a lot of sales. U can still pick up Boba and he's got a following.

They're not a clan Vizsla members , they called Death Watch which is a criminal organization led by Pre Vizsla.Their purpose is overthrow the mandalore goverment and free the mandalore people.
so i do not think that hot toys will made DW figures.

Thanks for the clarification, Collider called them "Clan Vizsla" so I just went with it. Never made it through Rebels.

I'm hoping we get some Scout Troopers

I'm hoping we get Speeder Bikes too.

The chances are extremely high I'd say. Even higher than the Armorer, and she should absolutely be made. An army-builder Mandalorian figure is an absolute no-brainer for Hot Toys.

At this stage I'd be okay with them ****ing off more Episode IX figures (and I liked that movie) to concentrate on more Mando figures.

That Incinerator Trooper is next, it's almost a lock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That Incinerator Trooper is next, it's almost a lock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I really hope not. Nice color scheme but i'd take anything before yet another (storm)trooper variant. They'd better space out those repaints or else they might upset part of their customer base. A few original releases would be welcome. I'd take humans (main or supporting cast), aliens or dro?ds before another armored trooper.

I think there's zero chance they get made by HT.

I think 100 percent they get made by HTs.
They made several stormtroopers, the snowtrooper...I don?t know why you?d think they wouldn?t make the scout trooper. My big question is if they?d go ahead and also make a speeder bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think 100 percent they get made by HTs.
They made several stormtroopers, the snowtrooper...I don?t know why you?d think they wouldn?t make the scout trooper. My big question is if they?d go ahead and also make a speeder bike.

I was referring to the Incinerator Trooper, I do think Scout Troopers are pretty likely.

I collect troopers but I'm not too sure about he Incinerator Trooper. I think the ones that are missing, Scout, Range, Mimban and Tank, are all better revenue makers than the Incinerator. Prototypes are done so the R&D costs are already spent. As far as helmeted figures go, Death Watch and Armorer are also a better choice.

I was referring to the Incinerator Trooper, I do think Scout Troopers are pretty likely.

I collect troopers but I'm not too sure about he Incinerator Trooper. I think the ones that are missing, Scout, Range, Mimban and Tank, are all better revenue makers than the Incinerator. Prototypes are done so the R&D costs are already spent. As far as helmeted figures go, Death Watch and Armorer are also a better choice.

I would have been down for an incinerator trooper if it had just been a "regular" stormtrooper with incinerator (a bit like the space trooper) or a new armour design (like Patrol or Shore troopers). But the red paint helmet is not an OT trooper to me. I don't need my OT era troopers looking like clones (I'd prefer the Shore trooper to not have it either but at least that's not all over the helmet).

This is about the Scout Trooper made by Hot Toys.

Which would you prefer, what is most likely and why....a ROTJ or Mandalorian Scout Trooper?

The Mandalorian show is super popular and I?m assuming it will be very financially positive for Hot Toys so they will probably try and push a decent amount of figures out of this source material. But I think most of us would prefer a ROTJ. The big difference being the base...I associate the scout trooper with the forest environment of Endor. Now another thing is that maybe HTs look at SS ROTJ scout, which I think is pretty decent, and say well let?a give them something different: enter Mando Scout.

Just food for thought. I?ve really wanted a Scout Trooper from HTs. Love love love the design and hope they can knock it out of the park.

Incinerator/Flametrooper:

Would you guys prefer the Mandalorian Incinerator Trooper:
71c2cda0de9c63f3286d12e684fa0c15.jpg

Or the Jedi Fallen Order Flamethrower Trooper:
d04537c1dae613b205fb4eff93092df8.jpg

I'm down for an Incinerator Stormtrooper if they make one. I don't actually own an OG Stormtrooper yet, and that one will do nicely.

Also really hoping for a Death Watch Mandalorian. It will be hard not to want multiples of that one if they don't make variations.

Also. I could have sworn the "Incinerator Stormtroopers" were called "Raze Troopers" in The Force Unleashed, but I see now that was never a thing. Not sure where I got that from. Sounds kinda cool though IMO. I know TFU is no longer "canon" but I'm glad they kept the design.

Back