βɭɑɗɛ Ŧгίлίту Pics. (To be finished by Kuato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobox42

Super Freak
Reaction score
βɭɑɗɛ Ŧгίлίту Pics. (To be finished by Kuato)

This is the beginning of my custom made Blade, From Blade Trinity. Thanks to Tang for the pieces that made this figure up. Thank you to Sir Eaton Flipflop for the parts that he's personally making for me. And, As you read, The figure is in the hands of Kuato. He will paint the tattoo's and realign his face to look even better! Enjoy the prototype pictures for now..When it's all overwith, And He's assembled, You'll see the "after" images.

BEFORE
IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

Any suggestions are welcome and thanked for. :007

Last edited:
Re: βɭɑɗɛ Ŧгίлίту Pics. (To be finished by Kuato)

where's the "After" Pics?..

Soon, My friend. The figure's in Kuato's hands and it'll soon be painted and over with. When I get the figure back, I shall show you the after pics.

Hey is that sculpt fromt the Medicom version? If so imo it looks fantastic.

Is not Medicom, is made all parts from HOT TOYS.:D

Is HOT TOYS head, I'm not a expert in pictures, maybe I ask someone in my family for take better pictures.:D

For now is only a prototype, in few days be finish.:lol

Very good Fig. I hope we get to see the Final Product.

where is the coat from, or is it custom made?

Is HOT TOYS head
Hot Toys did a Blade head??? I thought it was the H2 Hero Head? Looks cool but I much prefer the costume from the first two films, I hated the red in Blade Trinity.

Hot Toys did a Blade head??? I thought it was the H2 Hero Head? Looks cool but I much prefer the costume from the first two films, I hated the red in Blade Trinity.

yeah,I didn't know they did a Blade head either.:D

Someone had a Blade up in the For Sale section and listed it as having a HT head too. I don't believe them. HT never produced a Blade. I think they bought it from someone who listed it for sale as HT Sideshow Medicom to get it to show on the search function at the time, and so are under a false impression.

Someone had a Blade up in the For Sale section and listed it as having a HT head too. I don't believe them. HT never produced a Blade. I think they bought it from someone who listed it for sale as HT Sideshow Medicom to get it to show on the search function at the time, and so are under a false impression.

No they never released a Blade, but guess it is possible they released a Bladesque head with one of their military figures. Or its a custom from someone else with the HT name attached.

Either way, its a solid looking sculpt.

Guess this would be the culprit from HT:

mef2_xxs.jpg

USMC M.E.F

HT are sneaky little bastard's eh?

Guess this would be the culprit from HT:

mef2_xxs.jpg

USMC M.E.F

The old 'get away with making a sculpt under the radar' trick. Second time I've fallen for it this month. :duh

Back