►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jkno's collection

Thanks Colossus and Fantasymaker!! I like this one since it is a bit different from other prop replicas.

Master Replicas Stormtrooper Blaster - this will be displayed next to my eFX LE Stormtrooper helmet and the MR CE Stormtrooper helmet:

MRStormtrooperBlasterfullscale08.jpg

MRStormtrooperBlasterfullscale14.jpg

MRStormtrooperBlasterfullscale16.jpg

MRStormtrooperBlasterfullscale17.jpg

MRStormtrooperBlasterfullscale19.jpg

I have 2 original different numbered plaques (one I got from a friend):

MRStormtrooperBlasterfullscale25.jpg

Last edited:

I've got one also. It's a beauty & weighs a ton! Congrats!!

Thanks, it is a really cool replica. Looks like a real weapon indeed.

Beautiful collection star wars

Thank you. I'm mostly a Star Wars collector because living in a former communist country before 1990 Star Wars was one of the few things that helped the children in Romania cope with the Soviet regime. I watched SW (ANH) and ESB in cinemas late 70's and early 80's, but Ceausescu (the communist leader) didn't allow ROTJ to be in cinema (emperor being thrown of his throne maybe was a signal for him LOL) and I watched it on a VHS tape at a friend. Star Wars was like a light beacon for me in my childhood.

Great Score JkNo, That's a Impressive Piece, This will look Great in your Collection

Thanks my friend. Still needs to be brought at the new house and put in the collection room. I'll have to be careful when moving this thing to the new house not to scare my neighbors :D

Congrats on acquiring that Stormtrooper Blaster! That's an impressive looking piece. Stormtroopers are one of my favorite characters from the Star Wars universe, so having one of those would be pretty cool.

the best sw blaster ever made. congrats on an awesome score!

Thanks my friend!

I received both boxes containing Sideshow Darth Vader 1:1 bust (in different days), but finally Vader is assembled. It is a really cool looking bust, quite impressive. :) And the bust looks quite cool next to the new installed vertical blinds. I'll get a custom cabinet ordered for this and my future collectibles soon, so this is just a temporary display.

I don't really like the Shaw head, mine has a slight lazy eye, but even without the defect, I wouldn't display Vader with no helmet. IMO Darth Vader is that tall angry guy in black armor and heavily breathing under his mask, and not the 3 minutes ROTJ Sebastian Shaw. It is cool to get an extra option, but for people who want the helmet on, what to do with the Shaw head? After I'll try getting a replacement for the Shaw head, I might sell it - there is already a guy on RPF looking for Shaw head. I also sent a message to Sideshow to ask about procedures to replace the Shaw head since I bought it from Toy Palace.

Anyway for this price this bust should have been perfect. It is close, but not perfect. And still it didn't get over my MR AT-AT. ;)

2ec3xgi.jpg

2cerok1.jpg

344s2mo.jpg

15zo20p.jpg

Compared with the Master Replicas CE Stormtrooper helmet:

ComparisonMRCEStormtrooperhelmetSSV.jpg

And this is how I'm going to display the bust - with helmet on:

1zd8uv.jpg

207w1at.jpg

2mgw3fl.jpg

Last edited:
Back