1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alt Universe Padme:

8l45b9.gif

Ani, you're going down a path I can totally follow.
\
8l43h0.jpg

Anakin usurping the Emperor, and their twins raised as Sith would make for an interesting alt U.
I’ve thought for a while now that Star Wars would have much more interesting “What If” stories than Marvel. What if Anakin defeated Obi-Wan and the Emperor? What if Anakin remained a slave on Tatooine? What if the Rebel lost? And so on. Much more interesting story potential than random crap like what if this character was this character instead they’ve done a few times.

Mine arrived this week and just unpacked her. Nice. Looks good but is very much posed and probably will be left alone now.
Trousers are definitely a bit off and the sculpt has better angles and worse angles. Looking forward to anakin to join her now

Got my shipping notice this afternoon. ETA is friday so we shall see. She looks great, but I just had a massive shift with ideas on what I want with my collection so not sure I'll even actually open her and Vader for display other than to verify no QC issues.

Last edited:
Just opened mine up. The headsculpt is really well done in my opinion. Much better in hand than I thought it would be. Still not a fan of the hard plastic sculpted pistol holster.
Also, as someone who enjoys how stuff is packaged, I find it a little lame that the headdress and shawl are just taped to the inside of the clamshell.
It’s a cute little figure though. Not really sure how or where it fits in the collection.

Comments like this make me glad I didn't order. Keep 'em coming.
It’s definitely one of the most toy-ish figures I have in my collection, but I’m keeping her due to the representation. A fellow collector saw my collection in person for the first time in a while and even they said it was the more toy-like one I’ve got.

I like Padme more than I thought. The body looks good, I really like the advancements in the form of the skin texture on the face and hands I can definitely see the tech advancement HT is pursuing. I also see a noted improvement in the sculpt since the proto. I like the sculpt, But the factory paint had her looking too much like Scarlett Johannson to me. I did my best to pull out more Natalie with paint tweaks.

Also stuffed the neck the same way I did with Tobey to get it looking more natural. Have not figured out how to get the god awful cape to look OK

Yup didn’t touch the hair at all in any way. I actually don’t mind it.

It’s a pretty impressive sculpt and JC’s paint also brought out good likeness. It’s just the factory geneiricness of the final product that made it all fall apart IMO

Back