1/6 Hot Toys Luke Skywalker - Dark Empire (Legends)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Madchen Amick!!!!
IMG_5099.jpeg

The only time they work is when a new figure drops AFTER you've received the code, and if multiple figures go up for order it rarely works on ALL of them. And it's usually only good for 24 hours or so. So about as frequent as a total solar eclipse lol...
Sounds about right 😂 Used to be about any preorder I put down, I always had a $20-$25 promo to use on them.

By buying a Hot Toys figure from Sideshow. Usually it's a Star Wars or Marvel character, and it (the code) arrives the same time your reward points post (40 days after shipment) and is good for a week.
It seems like with all of the hurdles to even use these, they should at least give us 30 days to apply to a purchase. Oh well 🤷‍♂️

Sent an order in to my LCS, waiting a year is going to suck, as it always does, hope they get strong sales and do some more pieces from this saga

I am on waitlist for artisan which will never happen and I missed the Mando release. I have Deluxe ROTJ and the Jabba Luke releases. I may just preorder the sculpted DE Luke.

Although I read very few of the Expanded Universe books and comics back in the 90s, I do remember enjoying the cover art along with the sheer number of of releases.

With this, it looks like EU stuff is possible. Gimme Dash Rendar and Xizor!
I think people would lose their minds for a Mara Jade.

Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade, Dash Rendar, Xizor, Shadows of the Empire Luke, Last Command Luuke…I wouldn’t be opposed to the Solo children. Jacen, Jaina and Anakin Solo….well, before Jacen became a **** and Anakin dying…

I get Hot Toys wanting to do a different Luke (again, there's just so many versions of him these days) but I believe with a artisan Luke now out, it will be a while before we get a OT one, or any unfortunately.

I mean really though we’ve gotten a lot of Luke variants. By this point you have options.

Some new collectors maybe won’t have all the options without paying higher prices but there are plenty out there.

A 2.0 of the ANH figure would be nice but otherwise I feel like we have more than enough Luke figures.

Last edited:
There is one more Luke I really need for the OT and that is X-Wing pilot Luke, such an iconic look. I have thought about trying to modify the Snow Speeder pilot Luke but don't want to do it and then find out they are releasing an official version.

The extremely lucky part was directed at how all the devices were assigned a spot at 5,000+ and the last device I managed to get onto, with 7 seconds left and was the last device assigned a spot in line, was 115. Id say that was still lucky....even using 10 devices with 6,000 people ...still pretty lucky. But I guess we can all have different definitions of luck. Some people feel their lucky when they grab the last freaking soda at the convenience store. I retain my ability to feel lucky.

Back