1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review Peter & loving that bike you put him on. :clap

Thanks Brother and yeah the bikes real nice quality for sure, maybe not the best choice for barney ross but still a cool piece to have. I just used it for review purposes and currently have my T-800 sitting on it:)

I'm really want the new one but have been trying to hold back for Comic-Con so I will most likely pick him up soon or maybe just do the head swap, but I really want all the other fun accessories like the ring, watch, cigar. Is there any way to make the beret sit lower, i feel like this one looks too high up on his head and the first one had a more natural look to it.

I'm really want the new one but have been trying to hold back for Comic-Con so I will most likely pick him up soon or maybe just do the head swap, but I really want all the other fun accessories like the ring, watch, cigar. Is there any way to make the beret sit lower, i feel like this one looks too high up on his head and the first one had a more natural look to it.

Put figure one in the new upgraded clothes with weapons and you got a winner imo. I like the old hs better, but the paint work on the new hs & body look more realistic.

Those bikes look great, I have that yellow indian myself, got it over a decade ago:hi5:

Thanks, these belong to my Father, he always collected statues and comics and recently got more into 1/6 and he always rode motorcycles so he always likes putting his favorite characters on them whenever he gets a chance, that yellow indian looks awesome when Wolverine is on it also!

Put figure one in the new upgraded clothes with weapons and you got a winner imo. I like the old hs better, but the paint work on the new hs & body look more realistic.

How about the Beret? Is there a way to make it sit lower? It looks like it sits too high in all the photos I have seen.

The new beret doesn't sit very low on this one, compared to the first version. You can heat it up a bit to get a snug fit, which helps it get a tad lower.

Also, what scale is that chopper?

The orange one is 1/6, but the green one is a tad larger, possibly 1/5 or a huge 1/6 but I really like the way he looks on the green one.

Neny Dee has one here in this youtube video that looks really cool also!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEQq6xBxQJE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEQq6xBxQJE[/ame]

Well that was easy ;)

null-111.jpg

Thanks! I was looking forward to having an easy time getting the vest on with the new working zipper, but its still somewhat annoying trying to get it to close and look good!

Either way, only 1 pic for now

null-121.jpg

The pic looks great man!!! I ended up putting the head set on mine a few days ago and just love the look of it.

In regards to the vest, it's so much easier than the previous one & looks fantastic. I didn't have much trouble with it at all, but I did make the mistake of unzipping his long sleeve shirt all the way. That took awhile to fix, so never do that to anyone reading this. :lol

Congrats toastedfred:hi5: Looks like a lot of people aren't jumping on this release which is a shame, the figure is so well done and a great collectible to have of sly, there lost I guess:(

Back