• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 House M.D. Custom from Serang ++

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I really wish I didn't have to sell this but my loss can be your gain. This is Serang's newest House head fully painted by him.

Also included is a Serang leather jacket, he only offered these with the full figures that were over a thousand dollars and this is the only one he made seperate, it's got the correct patches everthing. Also a Serang real wood cane.

Just those 3 items cost me well over $350, I'm also including the jeans, sneakers, extra regular blazer jacket, the blue collared shirt, all the accessories, pill bottles, sandwhich, medical books and charts, mris, x-rays, folders, and bike. All you'll need is a good body and you'll have the ultimate Dr. House.

I am asking $325 shipped in the U.S. I will ship outside of the U.S. but you will have to pay the full shipping cost whatever it happens to be. I always insure for shipping. Hit me up if your interested.

PICT0111.jpg

PICT0112.jpg

PICT0116.jpg

PICT0117.jpg

Sale Pending, thanks everyone who pmed, if it turns out the first guy doesnt want it I'll let you know.

What a steal! Congrats on the sale Deck, and congrats to whoever scored that awesome set.

Back