1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a quick sculpt and the print of the Degas dancer sculpture.
I think it’s a bit small (2”), so I’ll print a larger version (3”).
If Mars includes this sculpture with Bob, it would be an awesome addition as well as a framed Edward Hopper/Joker was here! painting.
IMG_6072.jpeg

If Mars includes this sculpture with Bob, it would be an awesome addition as well as a framed Edward Hopper/Joker was here! painting.
View attachment 693906
I was hoping someone would print that statue. I’d be interested in one should you make them available.

View attachment 693906
Looks great! Agreed about the size though.
The original dimensions are overall without base: 48.1 x 56.4 x 21.7 cm (18 15/16 x 22 3/16 x 8 9/16 in.)
height (of figure): 46.5 cm (18 5/16 in.)
So even 3 in incl base is still a little too small for accurate 1/6 scale. Correct would be a total height of 3 2.5/16, if I am not mistaken.

Where did you get the file from? If I may ask?

Looks great! Agreed about the size though.
The original dimensions are overall without base: 48.1 x 56.4 x 21.7 cm (18 15/16 x 22 3/16 x 8 9/16 in.)
height (of figure): 46.5 cm (18 5/16 in.)
So even 3 in incl base is still a little too small for accurate 1/6 scale. Correct would be a total height of 3 2.5/16, if I am not mistaken.

Where did you get the file from? If I may ask?
I printed this new one at 77 mm and I think it looks much more proportional to the figure.
This is version 1 of my sculpt, but the newer version I just finished will have a bit more texture.
IMG_6079.jpeg

2nd version (yes the base is a bit too thick):
dancer.jpeg

Last edited:
Excitedly waiting on a new tie from Dino.
I might make the champagne cooler/ice bucket to complete the display.
Waiting on Mars Toys for more 1989 Batman goodness and then hopefully they get to Returns.

I think I’ll do a Mob Joker display with a burned Antoine mafia boss in a chair.

Attachments

• IMG_6183.jpeg
    IMG_6183.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Excitedly waiting on a new tie from Dino.
Dino is making another run of those? That's awesome. I'm not so much of a stickler for "scene acuraccy" as others but I saw his work and looked fabulous.

The tie really does do wonders in that regard.

Dino is making another run of those?
There's no limited run with Dino actually as far as I know. If you want one, you just have to message him directly on one of his social platforms. The shipping from Dino is pretty expensive to the states from what I've heard when considering something so small as a these 1/6 ties, especially if you're just ordering 1; so, it was my understanding that the previous runs that Coco organized for us for both Joker ties was helping both us forum members and Coco himself from not have to bear the full brunt of the shipping cost alone. It's the same reason that I'm waiting until I have a decent amount of ties I need from him before reaching out directly to order them.

Back