1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't get ANYTHING to work.

Phone... BUSY.

Tom's links... Error messages.

Nada.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I've even reboot my entire PC twice!

The security certificate for the site was out of date for me and IE wouldn't load the pages correctly because of it. Firefox got me through though....

What fun - reminds me of the good ol days.

People are so on edge I'm sure it's forgotten, but I want to apologize if any of my rants offended, been a bit on the edge lately.

Got my email confirmation....whew!

What a PPO that was...

I still say those servers are going to go nuclear when the first armored character goes up...

I've been hitting all those links for the past 40 minutes and the only page that comes up is the homer error page...
I'm on the east coast as well... hmmm... got mine through the phone... but man o man, this was sucky...

Dave, no slowness with the Freaks board here, but I restarted my browser and got an error message when trying to get back in...I thought we'd fried both Sideshow and the board!

I restarted my computer to clear all caches, tried two different browsers, all the posted direct links...everything led to the same error message. I was speed dialing the entire time (35 minutes), FINALLY got through on the phone...

Dusty, I didn't get either of their names but two young ladies handling the phones both showed great aplomb, checking in while I was on hold to assure me they'd be with me soon (this is highly professional phone handling you rarely encounter anymore; I know because I once worked in a box office and had to do it myself.) When one got to me, she was not frazzled, kept her humor, and buzzed it through.

Tell the boss I said bonuses for the phone staff.

congerking said:
I work in Moorpark, so I was about to drive the 5 minutes to SS HQ and bang on the door wanting my obi-wan. BUT the site worked, so I am safe from being arrested....

If you'd go bang on the door for me, you get a free repaint!
ANyone snags one of these for me, I'll still pay you for it, and you get three free headpaints!
Tired of this! Only figure I have REALLY wanted for ages, and I can't get clost to it.

SUX!

mrhatrulez said:
I've been hitting all those links for the past 40 minutes and the only page that comes up is the homer error page...
I'm on the east coast as well... hmmm... got mine through the phone... but man o man, this was sucky...

I'm a NorEaster too...(VT)

Keep trying...it took me several tries with both comps open (PC and Laptop) as well as phone...

It DOES work....just keep trying...

Back