1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
figuremasterles said:
FIGURE SNAGGED! :chew
Three headpaints to the man who snagged me one. You know who you are!
MUCH OBLIGED!

Thanks for those of you who offered to help me.
Help these other folks! They need you!

Big thanks to the person who got mine for me too! I received confirmation email so all good!

I really hope Sideshow kicks someones a$$ for this debarcle.

I can log in, I can see the figure, but I get the error message when I try to add him to my cart or click purchase. This is really frustrating, and I wish everybody good luck that is still trying!

I actually feel guilty about having scored one after seeing others still having issues. This was reminiscent of my Gentle Giant Blackhole Trooper mini-bust debacle. The mouth of the potty....the F-bombs going off....

:emperor Software error::emperor :emperor
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.:emperor :emperor

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. :emperor :emperor

there...the emperor should fix it.

abstractharmony said:
Me too - Just Pm me your login name and password if you want.

add me to the list of people willing to help out i know how sucky it can be sitting there staring at error messages and what not

I can order as well, happy to help out the fellow freaks! Just PM info... I'll be on for at least another 1/2 hour or so!!!

:wave a trustworthy freak here who has allready helped 2 folk get their orders in... pm me your info and I'll get you your OB1. :wave

galactiboy said:
I can order as well, happy to help out the fellow freaks! Just PM info... I'll be on for at least another 1/2 hour or so!!!

I may take up on that offer if I must. :monkey2

PPO is only supposed to last an hour right? Anyone notice that it's been over an hour (1:08 in St.Louis) and the main Sideshow site isn't back on yet???

first time didn't work, let's give the emperor another chance to fix it:

Software error::emperor :emperor :emperor
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.:emperor :emperor :emperor

For help, please send mail to the webmaster :emperor :emperor ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. :emperor :emperor

Back